Jon Miller?

I listened to the instant reaction from Jon. It sounded like he didn't really give a damn anymore, He's an Okie now, an I believe he has lost interest.

I listened to the instant reaction from Jon. It sounded like he didn't really give a damn anymore, He's an Okie now, an I believe he has lost interest.
He might well be shifting toward a fair weather fan. I'm sure that if Iowa can land a West championship in the next couple years he'll be all in again. Can you blame him? Living outside of the state, it's harder to get excited when your team can't seem to win big games anymore.

Season will mercifully end in 50 days or so, but it sure sounds like someone else will be taking over the twitter verse when it does end in the red box bowl

APATHY HAS SET IN!! I watched the Iowa St vs OK game last night and was so much more enjoyable. How the hell can they have such big holes for the RB's and successful plays and Iowa doesn't . They always seemed to have receivers open in space.

Every announcer keeps commenting on Stanley having the intagables for the NFL. Stanley has put up the numbers. It's obviously the shitty offense and offensive gameplan that is not effective. It's the coaching. The offense sucks and is boring and apparently easy to defend. Nobody ever open in space and the running game is easy to stop.

APATHY HAS SET IN!! I watched the Iowa St vs OK game last night and was so much more enjoyable. How the hell can they have such big holes for the RB's and successful plays and Iowa doesn't . They always seemed to have receivers open in space.

Every announcer keeps commenting on Stanley having the intagables for the NFL. Stanley has put up the numbers. It's obviously the shitty offense and offensive gameplan that is not effective. It's the coaching. The offense sucks and is boring and apparently easy to defend. Nobody ever open in space and the running game is easy to stop.
Who has Stanley put up the numbers against? The nobodies. He won't play a down in the NFL. Other teams have athletes, speed, we don't outside of maybe 2 guys on offense. They also have coaches that exploit the weaknesses of the opposition, and make adjustments if something isn't working. We have the coaches son as OC and he doesn't have a friggin clue what he is doing. Neither does KF anymore. This program will continue to sink as long as the Ferentz clan remains in Iowa City.

Speaking of exciting football . Check out this CFL playoff game on ESPN . Damn this weird shit is fun to watch

I can't say I know Jon Miller personally, but he speaks as a person who is flat-out done with social media. Like, for the rest of his life. And I honestly can't blame him. 5 out of every 7 days, I'm with him.

I can't say I know Jon Miller personally, but he speaks as a person who is flat-out done with social media. Like, for the rest of his life. And I honestly can't blame him. 5 out of every 7 days, I'm with him.
I take great pride in never having had a Facebook page or made a post on Twitter.

What's your handle so I can block you.
RemorsefulSinfulGoral-size_restricted.gif

I take great pride in never having had a Facebook page or made a post on Twitter.

Did you take great pride in calling Nate Stanley “that fucker” in the 2018 Penn State game thread?

...and you’re still allowed to post here. SMH

He might well be shifting toward a fair weather fan. I'm sure that if Iowa can land a West championship in the next couple years he'll be all in again. Can you blame him? Living outside of the state, it's harder to get excited when your team can't seem to win big games anymore.

That's kind of a cousin-breeder phrase. Were Buckeye fans who wanted Earl Bruce canned fair weather? I would say they were the opposite. Real Buckeyes understood the phrase "best interest of the program".

That's kind of a cousin-breeder phrase. Were Buckeye fans who wanted Earl Bruce canned fair weather? I would say they were the opposite. Real Buckeyes understood the phrase "best interest of the program".
Back to obsessing about me? :)

It’s gratifying that your comeback post and every one that follows is going to mention me.

Did you take great pride in calling Nate Stanley “that fucker” in the 2018 Penn State game thread?

...and you’re still allowed to post here. SMH
I’m not embarrassed if that’s what you’re trying to get out of me...not sure? There’s way worse in that thread, but you’re apparently too much of a coward to call anyone else out, or more likely you have some sort of deep seeded infatuation. I’m guessing it’s the latter, I’d imagine you wrote it down in your loose leaf notebook for future use sometime when you got mad enough at me. Thanks for the love.

Not sure what that has to do with me never having participated in social media, though.

That guy hasn’t been here in a couple years.
Oh I know, and I didn’t truly expect an answer. But I took it as perhaps he was stepping aside from Hawkeye Nation altogether, and that’s where I was looking to go with the conversation.

Latest posts