Jon Gruden is an idiot.

kmotuffe

Does anyone else get tired of his functionally retarded IQ?

His act is old, and I, for one, can't stand that *********.

Also, from experience, if you ever try to meet him in real life, he will bigtime you and prove he is the biggest ********* on the face of the Earth!

I HATE THIS GUY!

Yup, i really do....

Tonight alone he created about 5 new idiotic words for the English language while proving his IQ is equal to his water brain.

That is all....

1db35381-e9aa-4fe7-bd7e-b8063e72c40e.jpg

Also, from experience, if you ever try to meet him in real life, he will bigtime you and prove he is the biggest ********* on the face of the Earth!

I HATE THIS GUY!

Yup, i really do....

Tonight alone he created about 5 new idiotic words for the English language while proving his IQ is equal to his water brain.

That is all....

^^^^^^^^ America's reliance on drugs when raising its children.

He must've said something mean about this guy's favorite team.
Oh yeah, he's a total idiot alright. That's why he accomplished what he did as a coach.

If you can't understand what Chucky is saying about football, it's because you yourself don't understand the game of football. He's probably talking over your head which pisses you off. It's been trendy to make fun of the Monday night crews, but I love me some Chucky:)

I HATE THIS GUY!

Yup, i really do....

That is all....

I bet he's not posting anywhere about you.

How does an idiot win a Super Bowl as coach?

In his first year too, to the team(stupid senile owner) that got rid of him....
Not to mention he was the youngest coach to ever win a Super Bowl.
Also he got hired for his first NFL job due to his high knowledge of FOOTBALL......
Total idiot.

I HATE THIS GUY!

Yup, i really do....

That is all....

My bad...thought you were calling him out for "not illegally" using a handicapped parking permit?

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/off-topic/38472-carrying-illegal-handicapped-parking-permit.html

Talk about a douchenozzle.

Latest posts