Jok arrested again

Was just coming to post in the other Jok thread to ask what his punishment was/will be for the OWI. Not that this is really a serious offense, but it is a second brush with the law. Not good news.

Geez I wish they would just outlaw mopeds in Iowa City. How many incidents have Hawkeye players had involving mopeds!? It's beyond ridiculous at this point. Most of them are just plain stupid too.

Obviously Jok knew he was driving without a license. Doesn't take a genius to understand that if you're going to do that you need to at least be driving a vehicle that looks legal. By having his lights out and no flag he was just asking for this. I fully realize this is not an awful offense, but come on. It's just boneheaded and completely avoidable.

moped-sticker.jpg

How stupid can you be. If you just got an OWI, your *** better be sitting at home reading books every night, and taking public transportation or walking.

It sounds like both stops were caused by a broken taillight and no moped flag. Uh, maybe those should get fixed before he rides again without a license?

Ironically the red flag in this incident was no flag.

I agree, driving while with a suspended license....not the worst thing in the world, but at least be legal.

Someone who doesn't have enough sense to fix their vehicle before they drive without a license probably won't make it 3 more years without getting in enough trouble to warrent being kicked off the team.

Seriously dude? Wake the he** up! Where is the common sense? Especially for someone who just picked up a nice OWI. My God ...

shouldn't we be talking bout this

"Iowa coach Fran McCaffrey said he had no plans to suspend Jok for the drunken driving incident."

how do you not at least sit on the bench for a couple of games, way to teach a lesson Coach

"Iowa coach Fran McCaffrey said he had no plans to suspend Jok for the drunken driving incident."

how do you not at least sit on the bench for a couple of games, way to teach a lesson Coach

Good, offseason OWI on a moped does not deserve a suspension. Hold him out of the exhibition game at most.

I can only imagine the reaction over here if hoiberg wouldn't suspend Thomas or Nader to start next season.

Latest posts