Joe Smooth...

giphy-downsized.gif

So you're saying their only difference is Joe is a better 3 point shooter?
Dekker was a little bit taller (6’9), and probably slightly more athletic. I know you love JW’s athleticism but there are guys more athletic.

Anyway I still like the Kevin Huerter comparison. Heurter is starting in the NBA right now as a rookie.

IMO slightly different games. Dekker could jump out of the gym and wasn't nearly the 3 point shooter JW is.
Dekker was a career .348 three point shooter at Wisconsin, lower than I expected. He didn't exactly light it up from the free throw line either, .695.

So you're saying their only difference is Joe is a better 3 point shooter?

Dekker was more athletic IMO. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see JW ever doing this:

JW is shooting like 45% from 3 though which is crazy impressive for a Freshman.

Strength is only thing holding him back from greater heights...that'll come.

It will be interesting to see what a college offseason can do for JW. He seems like a guy who only cares about basketball and nothing else. Once he gets a taste of B1G basketball and knows what he needs to work on...watch out

Dekker was more athletic IMO. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see JW ever doing this:

JW is shooting like 45% from 3 though which is crazy impressive for a Freshman.

I'm not so sure we wont see JW do some similar things. But overall bball player JW might already be better. Dont wanna put too much on the kid, but goodness he looks special.