Joe Pa didn't do the **** molesting

A 60 year old man in the shower, with a 10 year old boy, late at night, when the place was empty SHOULD have caused Joe to ask questions about his friend. Had he asked questions he soon would have learned that his good ol' buddy in fact had his penis inserted in the boys anus.

That is when he calls the police.

Joe allegedly didn't glean this info because he apparently didn't ask why his friend was in the shower late at night with a young boy.

Nor did he see it with his own eyes. And who knows what the person said to Jo Pa when they told him about the incident. Maybe the person who told Joe Pa said something along the lines of "Strange horsing around".

Joe Pa worked with Sandusky for over 25 years. If someone came to you and said, "Hey, I saw your brother kind of horsing around with one of the kids in the shower and it seemed kind of strange." What would you do?

Are you going to take that comment and go call the police?

The whole key to this is what the person said when he told Joe Pa of the incident.
Yes. Absolutely. I am not the authorities or the judge, but it is my obligation as a (supposedly) decent human being to turn it over to the authorities.

FYI, grand jury statement states that McCreary (sp?) told JoePa that he witnessed Sandisgusting "having anal sex with a boy that looked to be ten years old." No matter what, you call the police. Period, end of story.

Nor did he see it with his own eyes. And who knows what the person said to Jo Pa when they told him about the incident. Maybe the person who told Joe Pa said something along the lines of "Strange horsing around".

Joe Pa worked with Sandusky for over 25 years. If someone came to you and said, "Hey, I saw your brother kind of horsing around with one of the kids in the shower and it seemed kind of strange." What would you do?

The whole key to this is what the person said when he told Joe Pa of the incident.

Another BK Stacker (TM) fail.

A LOT of people would have done more, and should have done more.
The GA who witnessed the rape of a young boy should've have intervened immediately and called the police. I believe that GA was well ove 6ft tall and likely 220+lbs. I'm sure he could've stopped a 60 year old man from raping a boy.

If the GA and his father went to Joe Pa and said that the GA witnessed a child being raped, then Joe Pa absolutely had a responsibility here. In ANY event Joe Pa did have some responsibility.

If someone told you that they saw a guy you knew raping a child, what would you do?

If you saw a child being raped, what would you do?

Remind me to refer people away from your business.

A 60 year old man in the shower, with a 10 year old boy, late at night, when the place was empty SHOULD have caused Joe to ask questions about his friend. Had he asked questions he soon would have learned that his good ol' buddy in fact had his penis inserted in the boys anus.

That is when he calls the police.

Joe allegedly didn't glean this info because he apparently didn't ask why his friend was in the shower late at night with a young boy.

This.

Maybe you should try that next time -- But I guess if you kept your posts to topics you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't be around much.

Usually, his stunning lack of insight is interesting. Today, it's offensive.

I find your posts to be of the worst quality on this board. Read the Grand Jury report and see if this post makes any sense.

Another BK Stacker (TM) fail.

A LOT of people would have done more, and should have done more.
The GA who witnessed the rape of a young boy should've have intervened immediately and called the police. I believe that GA was well ove 6ft tall and likely 220+lbs. I'm sure he could've stopped a 60 year old man from raping a boy.

If the GA and his father went to Joe Pa and said that the GA witnessed a child being raped, then Joe Pa absolutely had a responsibility here. In ANY event Joe Pa did have some responsibility.

If someone told you that they saw a guy you knew raping a child, what would you do?

If you saw a child being raped, what would you do?

Remind me to refer people away from your business.

I didn't know what was told to Jo Pa... Where are you seeing that this is what was told to Joe Pa?

If what you're saying is true then yes Joe Pa should have told authorities and should be fired.

The guy should have been no where near that campus after the first allegations, period.

But the grad student who was witness to this should have done something to not only stop what was going on, then and there, but contacted the authorities right away. By authorities I mean cops, not JoPa.

The whole situation is messed up.

Anyone in the 21st century is smarter then this. If Joe or anyone at the university had heard anything about any adult with any child on school campus it should of been brought out to light right away. This isnt the 70s or 80s where they might of been able to pay someone off and sweep it under the rug if thats what they chose to do. It would of been in anyones best interest to report it fully right away and ban him from the university. It could of saved alot of peoples jobs and saved face for the university. And most importantly, save many many kids from a life they didnt need to have ruined by someone elses sick perv problems. Joe may not of done this but he could of done everything to stop it. And he chose to do the bare minimum. I wish it you could of gone out with the respect we all thought you deserved joe, but you get what you deserve.

Latest posts