Jeff Peterson to FSU

Just keep going south and hopping conferences. At least he is upgrading a bit academically from Arkansas. Will be a nice winter. Wonder what grad program he chose.

I've heard it said that "Jeff Peterson leaving got Lickliter fired"...thank you for telling me where to send the gift basket...

I've heard it said that "Jeff Peterson leaving got Lickliter fired"...thank you for telling me where to send the gift basket...

I think a lot of it was not putting butts in the seats. I also heard that Gatens & Payne had a little meeting with the uppers. I'm not certain, but they may have been hinting they may have transferred. Take it with a grain of salt but I think there might be something to that. This info was from a donating booster.

I think a lot of it was not putting butts in the seats. I also heard that Gatens & Payne had a little meeting with the uppers. I'm not certain, but they may have been hinting they may have transferred. Take it with a grain of salt but I think there might be something to that. This info was from a donating booster.

I know, homie...someone posted that comment in another thread...I should've specified that, but sometimes my hands outrun my pea brain!:eek:

Payne? The guy who just left Iowa and was still backing Lick while Fran was here?

Latest posts