Jbo...

OK, I'll be the jerk. 2 minutes left. 8 point game..... You don't try and miss that. Nice gesture, but you just don't. Chris was terrific. He is the last that would want someone not to play flat out to win.

Of course, that is the flip side of it. Not sure if Chris would want a pity miss either. But, I'm sure his family appreciated the gesture.

OK, I'll be the jerk. 2 minutes left. 8 point game..... You don't try and miss that. Nice gesture, but you just don't. Chris was terrific. He is the last that would want someone not to play flat out to win.
Your right your the jerk. Did you have $ on the game? Because besides that what on earth did the game mean beyond that? He was confident they'd still win the game and they did. Don't be that guy come on

I'm even happier he admitted it. He could have just lied through his teeth about it and acted like he didn't. So many athletes are disingenuous about the obvious out there sometimes. Good for him. Good for the Street family. Good for the Hawkeye family to have had them all.

Latest posts