Jay Bilas now hates Iowa

glidinghawk

After giving so much good lovin' 6 weeks ago.

He said SMU should have been playing in Dayton instead of the Hawkeyes.

Last edited:
Hard to disagree with his logic. SMU had more wins against the top 50 in less opportunities than Iowa did.

lol really Bilas? wasn't he one that said about 24 hours ago that Iowa would "have to turn down the bid"? Or "only should be worried about how they are playing"

I can't remember if that was him or Lunardi...These experts are so full of it...especially with all of them saying that stuff...and the Hawks are one of the last four in? BS, they don't know jack...

Believe he was one of the talking heads who also called Iowa a final four team. So which way is the wind blowing today, Bilas?

Believe he was one of the talking heads who also called Iowa a final four team. So which way is the wind blowing today, Bilas?

He said that 2 months ago. A lot has changed since then. Iowa looks like a completely different team.

lol really Bilas? wasn't he one that said about 24 hours ago that Iowa would "have to turn down the bid"? Or "only should be worried about how they are playing"

I can't remember if that was him or Lunardi...These experts are so full of it...especially with all of them saying that stuff...and the Hawks are one of the last four in? BS, they don't know jack...

They are not "in" yet.

Maybe when Jay gets little older he can get his own selection committee. Until then he's just one of a million guys with an opinion on the matter. Looking forward to watching the Hawks. They are in the tournament to decide the national champion. Couldn't care less if they have to win one extra game then everyone else.

Maybe when Jay gets little older he can get his own selection committee. Until then he's just one of a million guys with an opinion on the matter. Looking forward to watching the Hawks. They are in the tournament to decide the national champion. Couldn't care less if they have to win one extra game then everyone else.

The difference between his and most of the other millions opinion is that he gets paid for his.

Bilas a few years ago said VCU was a joke when they got in and they promptly made it to the Final Four....it is okay to be wrong. I don't think NC St. should be in, but that is my opinion.

Am I crazy, but weren't the last 2 teams in NC State and Xavier? They are the #12 seed playin, so if he thinks SMU should be in, that would in in that spot.

SMU's non-conference schedule this year is Iowa's non-conference schedule last year. At least the committee is consistent with non-conference weight. So Bilas can suck it.

Latest posts