Jarrod Uthoff

It's a legitimate excuse not to have seen the thread already discussing this topic, although it is still annoying.

It is not a legitimate excuse to try and pass off "rumblings you're hearing" when there was a frickin newspaper article about it and practically an official Wisconsin press release.

That about sums it up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo]Dumb and Dumber - We Landed on the Moon! - YouTube[/ame]

Or it couuld be, hawkIhoops...

...that some people are just too thin-skinned to hang out on this site.

Wow, you must have one hell of a life. Go push a senior citizen off a curb or kick your dog for fun. Sorry that I read that at 5 am on the TOS and my buddy in WI sent me a text at 8 am giving me crap about Uthoff not being good enough to play at WI.

Yet another reason why visiting this site grows increasingly more pointless due to the creatures that inhabit it.

Agreed, all these people claiming to have inside sources are annoying.

No matter what the source of information, the thing that stands out in my mind is the restrictions that Wisconsin are applying to Jarryd, all things considered......

"But the school has placed heavy restrictions on Uthoff on where he can attend his next college, and the 6-foot-8 forward plans to appeal those restrictions. Johnson, the executive director for the Iowa Barnstormers, said Wisconsin wanted to restrict Uthoff from accepting a scholarship from multiple schools in several conferences."
Courtesy of Dochterman's Gazette article.....

Seems like a supreme lack of taste and class, and could possibly affect future recruiting, as has been mentioned.....

They have been acquiring an unfavorable reputation nationally, and are not helping that impression.....

Now that Fran is around, we will not lose as many top recruits from Iowa as before. Jarryd possibly saw his playing time diminishing with Dekker coming on board, or he just might not be as enthralled by the lickliteresque style of play, plus the Fact that we beat the Badgers twice this season.....

With the limited scholarships remaining this year and next, I am not certain that there is room for Jarryd.....

:)

God I wish I could go just to heckle the refs, "blow your ******* whistle stripes!!! maybe if you weren't so fat you would be in position to make that call!!!"

No matter what the source of information, the thing that stands out in my mind is the restrictions that Wisconsin are applying to Jarryd, all things considered......

"But the school has placed heavy restrictions on Uthoff on where he can attend his next college, and the 6-foot-8 forward plans to appeal those restrictions. Johnson, the executive director for the Iowa Barnstormers, said Wisconsin wanted to restrict Uthoff from accepting a scholarship from multiple schools in several conferences."
Courtesy of Dochterman's Gazette article.....

Seems like a supreme lack of taste and class, and could possibly affect future recruiting, as has been mentioned.....

They have been acquiring an unfavorable reputation nationally, and are not helping that impression.....

Now that Fran is around, we will not lose as many top recruits from Iowa as before. Jarryd possibly saw his playing time diminishing with Dekker coming on board, or he just might not be as enthralled by the lickliteresque style of play, plus the Fact that we beat the Badgers twice this season.....

With the limited scholarships remaining this year and next, I am not certain that there is room for Jarryd.....

:)

sounds like bo ryan `s way is not cool anymore.........

God I wish I could go just to heckle the refs, "blow your ******* whistle stripes!!! maybe if you weren't so fat you would be in position to make that call!!!"

but if you were there on Saturday vinny would be at yer house plowin away, and if you were there on Sunday who would be praying for my soul?

but if you were there on Saturday vinny would be at yer house plowin away, and if you were there on Sunday who would be praying for my soul?

Nah, Vin's uber wealthy with no prenup so he ain't gonna risk it plus he's morbidly obese and my ol' lady ain't haven that. We can pull a Tebow at the end of the games on Sunday. Now, "you got pigeon **** in your eyes stripes? Call it both ways ahole."

Nah, Vin's uber wealthy with no prenup so he ain't gonna risk it plus he's morbidly obese and my ol' lady ain't haven that. We can pull a Tebow at the end of the games on Sunday. Now, "you got pigeon **** in your eyes stripes? Call it both ways ahole."

lol

no Morgan or Alexander, 17u only. no player news to report but the officiating is out ******* standing

Latest posts