Jarrod Uthoff

JugadorHawk

Rumor in Badgerland is he is transferring and Bo is blocking transfers to B1G and Big 12 schools.
Fred can't be happy with that development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Ten allowed Brust but Bo will be a little b**** and will prevent same thing happening.

But I believe ISU was one of his schools of interest. I have to assume that Fred will go after him if allowed.

I get why he wouldn't want to transfer within the B1G, but why in the world would he care if he transferred to the B12? That makes no sense to me.

This kid shoots to top of Hoiberg's list. ISU offered in high school. Or could end up at UNI if not allowed in Big 12 (for some reason) to play along with Washpun.

I get why he wouldn't want to transfer within the B1G, but why in the world would he care if he transferred to the B12? That makes no sense to me.

My guess is since he had Illinois as one of his finalists and Weber is at KState now. Maybe there's some bad blood there?

Big Ten allowed Brust but Bo will be a little b**** and will prevent same thing happening. But I believe ISU was one of his schools of interest. I have to assume that Fred will go after him if allowed.

not sure you can compare to brust as brust never joined the team. plus i dont think fran really wanted him anyway.

This is why you don't thumb your nose at Iowa. It didn't work for Wes Staten, and it didn't work for Uthoff. They should've chosen Iowa. In hindsight I'm glad they didn't though!

This is why you don't thumb your nose at Iowa. It didn't work for Wes Staten, and it didn't work for Uthoff. They should've chosen Iowa. In hindsight I'm glad they didn't though!

I think you're right on Washpun but disagree with you on Uthoff.

From what I read sounds like there was a guy in front of him already and them bringing in Sam Dekker (#25 recruit in country) he was going to see limited PT going forward.

Stanzi said he was glad neither one chose the Hawks. That's what my comment was referencing.

Since he just RS he would waste a year sitting out a year but could he walk-on somewhere and then get scholarship following year so he could play right away? How does that work? I think he ends up in Ames if he has to sit out or could see him with Washpun at UNI. The walk-on scenario is the only way I see him at Iowa but he is not a position of need either. Aaron White is the guy Fran got when Jarrod decided to go to Wisconsin.

bo bo should not care where he transfers to considering the crying he did to the big 10 to get brust.

Re: Uthoff Leaving Wisconsin

This item mentions Creighton

Jarod Uthoff to Transfer | Basketball

Some will ask about transferring to Iowa...he'd have to pay his own way I think plus he could risk losing an additional year to transfer...he could go anywhere in the nation save the B1G and have to sit next year and have three to play...but if he went somewhere in the B1G and DIDN'T get a release from Wisconsin to go to that team, he'd have to sit next year and then only have two years remaining. If Wisconsin released him to that B1G school, it would be like a normal transfer, except he'd have to pay the freight.

Last edited:
Bo shows his true colors again. I hope Jarrod blows this up in the media and makes Bo look like the chump he is...that bad brust karma will get ya,Bo...

I think that the chances of him coming to Iowa are pretty slim. Sounds like he would be giving up too much and it would be to difficult with all the restrictions Bo put on his release. I bet he ends up at UNI or creighton. If he goes to creighton and McDermott is still playing they are a pretty good team

Latest posts