Jaleel Tweet

I don't remember the Ryan Bain recruitment, just him leaving because he couldn't get enough PT. I don't know if this is the same, only time will tell on that one as well.

I don't really think asking your twitter followers where you should go is a good idea. More than likely most are Iowa fans anyway. And there will likely be a lot of bad mouthing going on. I guess nobody knows what's going on because a few days ago his coach said he was 100% Iowa. Like I said I have no idea what is going on here, but I hope that he honors his committment to Iowa.

Time will only tell, but I just don't feel good about this wavering attitude. Can't bode well for Iowa.

I agree. When recruits openly ask their follows for advice it's like mosquitoes to a bug zapper. Tweeters can't help themselves. And now during all of this he has gotten into a couple of arguments with people claiming to be "Iowa" fans. Mostly people just calling him out for being a drama queen but still. To a kid that is teetering on where to go he will remember the people that he fought with way more than he will the people that were telling him to stay. Of course the best thing would have been for everybody just to ignore him but that's asking way too much.

btw, that ArmyBlue dude is the perfect reason that Twitter is bad. Morons like that can go on there tell the kid that "it's a privilege to be a Hawk and you should come begging to us". Good gawd people are stupid.

twitter, facebook are all bad. Just dumb ways for people who have never met each other to connect. It's dumb, and I know many are in favor of it. I have it and hate it. I have people who I have never met adding me and asking me things, or people who know people I have met a few times or haven't seen in years.

I would guess most people who are following jaleel have never met him and should have no say in what he does.

Some one should tell him not to listen to anyone on twitter since they don't know what is best for him and just want what is best for their team. he needs to make the decision that is best for him.

Some people responding to him are seriously so damn dumb!

A lot of Iowa fans keep saying "NFL" but he doesn't seem to be responding to that? He also wants to major in criminal justice he said, he also said that Iowa doesn't offer that. Hmm, he didn't know that when he committed?

twitter, facebook are all bad. Just dumb ways for people who have never met each other to connect. It's dumb, and I know many are in favor of it. I have it and hate it. I have people who I have never met adding me and asking me things, or people who know people I have met a few times or haven't seen in years.

I would guess most people who are following jaleel have never met him and should have no say in what he does.

Some one should tell him not to listen to anyone on twitter since they don't know what is best for him and just want what is best for their team. he needs to make the decision that is best for him.

One guy actually did this.

Makes me sick, but I guess if he doesn't want to be all in, then so be it. I hate, yes hate, Dantonio.

Granted, I understand the holding hands concept.

And the kid is entitled to make whatever decision he wants.

But MSU is such a dirty program.. and Roushar is bound to leave over the next year or two..

...It just baffles me that kids want to play there.

But throw a little success on the DLine in and sweep all those arrests under the carpet.. and some dirty recruiting.. I guess that appeals to some kids.

I really think they'll be pushed back down mighty quickly with the return of UM..

It doesn't sound good at all really. I'm not his friend on Facebook but his wall is open for any to view it. He has a few more interesting tidbits on there. Last night he kept posting about how this decision is weighing too much on him and then about an hour ago he posted "Some of these IC fans...a bit much". I really think he's looking for a reason not to honor his commitment.

It doesn't sound good at all really. I'm not his friend on Facebook but his wall is open for any to view it. He has a few more interesting tidbits on there. Last night he kept posting about how this decision is weighing too much on him and then about an hour ago he posted "Some of these IC fans...a bit much". I really think he's looking for a reason not to honor his commitment.

Granted it goes both ways but if he leaves his FB open for random people to post on it he is gonna have this......those "fans" are absolutely moronic for doing something like this, though. I thought dumb fans wouldn't care about recruiting. Good gawd PEOPLE ARE DUMB, leave the kid alone.