Jaleel: I made a mistake, don't know who DC will be

what is this, a state secret or something? the secrecy and security measures are ridiculous. micro-management to the extreme.

If you honestly don't see the problem with a player or future player leaking info or spreading rumors about things that aren't for public consumption I don't know what to say.

I hope he realizes that some things need to be kept under wraps and not be put out there for the whole world to see. This is something a lot of people in the facebook, twitter, etc. age don't realize can be harmful to their future.

If you honestly don't see the problem with a player or future player leaking info or spreading rumors about things that aren't for public consumption I don't know what to say.

I hope he realizes that some things need to be kept under wraps and not be put out there for the whole world to see. This is something a lot of people in the facebook, twitter, etc. age don't realize can be harmful to their future.

I agree with the principle you just mentioned, but I'm not sure I see the crisis about saying who the DC is going to be. There's nothing very sensitive about that, and it's going to be released in 2 days now anyway.

I agree with the principle you just mentioned, but I'm not sure I see the crisis about saying who the DC is going to be. There's nothing very sensitive about that, and it's going to be released in 2 days now anyway.

If your boss told you something in a meeting about a product launch or a new hire in a few days would you post it on your Facebook page?

It's called common sense. Jaleel is young so I give him a pass all a part of growing up.

If your boss told you something in a meeting about a product launch or a new hire in a few days would you post it on your Facebook page?

It's called common sense. Jaleel is young so I give him a pass all a part of growing up.

I just don't see what harm Johnson will have caused. Who the DC is going to be isn't THAT big of a deal, in the grand scheme of things.

I just don't see what harm Johnson will have caused. Who the DC is going to be isn't THAT big of a deal, in the grand scheme of things.

You might be right, but what if the future DC didn't want the info to be made public before it was announced for a number of reasons? What if he hadn't told his current employer yet that he was leaving? What if after that was made public he changed his mind and called KF and said thanks but no thanks?

Sure might be far fetched but things like that have happened before. Better safe than sorry.

If your boss told you something in a meeting about a product launch or a new hire in a few days would you post it on your Facebook page? It's called common sense. Jaleel is young so I give him a pass all a part of growing up.

Well, there could be a lot of harm done to Jim Herrmann if for some reason the Iowa DC deal fell through and he had to go back to the Giants. If Herrmann asked Ferentz for this to be kept quiet for whatever reason, then there could be harm done to Ferentz's and Herr Mann's relationship. Whether anyone likes it or not, we are not entitled to know who the DC is until Ferentz and new DC are ready for it to be announced. JJ had no right or entitlement to post that on his FB page. It is astonishing that people can't see the problem with this.

He should not have his scholarship pulled or be in the doghouse. This is nothing that a few extra "killers" - running drill - in June won't fix.

Latest posts