J-Bo's Tweet

Yep, Clown fans know nothing about trying to have some harmless fun. They'd rather have the coaches go after opposing players, fans rough up the band, or go after the head coach themself.

18ft39qocghuojpg.jpg

Against KU/Self. I cannot believe a guy would actually do this. Talk about not being grounded in reality.

My comment is based if Jbo actually tweeted or Instagramed that comment. If he did and I was his coach I would tell him as a senior leader on this team that is poor judgment on his part. You are going into a hostile environment in Ames and now you threw a little gas on the fire. I would expect more from him. Not a smart move in my opinion especially when he is at less than 100% with the hips.

My comment is based if Jbo actually tweeted or Instagramed that comment. If he did and I was his coach I would tell him as a senior leader on this team that is poor judgment on his part. You are going into a hostile environment in Ames and now you threw a little gas on the fire. I would expect more from him. Not a smart move in my opinion especially when he is at less than 100% with the hips.

Meh, J-Bo's tweet was fairly innocuous. Cyclone fans are just looking for any reason to be butt hurt about Iowa. I don't believe the team is nearly as sensitive as their fans.

Wonder how the Clown fans are going to react tonight? Steal our players stuff outta the locker room, beat up and sexually assault the band, start a ruckus on the floor? Or all of the above? We really should eliminate them from our schedule for 5 years. Then do a home and home, then take another 5 off. I won’t miss them at all.

Wonder how the Clown fans are going to react tonight? Steal our players stuff outta the locker room, beat up and sexually assault the band, start a ruckus on the floor? Or all of the above? We really should eliminate them from our schedule for 5 years. Then do a home and home, then take another 5 off. I won’t miss them at all.

I would prefer not to play them simply because their fans are insufferable.

I'd simply tell him he better back it up. I don't have a real problem with a tweet that took all of 5 seconds to send out if it puts their players and fanbase up in arms. If Jordan put it out there as a joke and is ready to play, I have no problem with it. If ISU and their fans need this as additional motivation I'm disappointed as they should need it going into a heated rivalry game.

Will JP buy up billboard space if ISU wins tonight??????????????? OR will JP announce major Hilton renovation plans after if the Hawks win?????????

I'd simply tell him he better back it up. I don't have a real problem with a tweet that took all of 5 seconds to send out if it puts their players and fanbase up in arms. If Jordan put it out there as a joke and is ready to play, I have no problem with it. If ISU and their fans need this as additional motivation I'm disappointed as they should need it going into a heated rivalry game.

It'd be funny as hell if he hit a 3pt buzzer beater tonight similar to a couple games last year. He has that kind of confidence. I kind of respect that.

I just don't see any upside to calling Ames Lames....I only see it as what it is bulletin board material for the clones Jbo ,as a senior, who has been around the block I would expect more from him. As far as him backing anything up, he's about to shut it down possibly because of injury for the season so I wouldn't bet the farm he can back up much of anything currently. I guessing Fran and staff would say WTF you doing Jbo???

source.gif

I don't think either team can handle foul trouble so hopefully they're not dumb.

BTW I noticed their Haliburton guy plays like 37+ minutes per game 4 of the last 5. Played 40 minutes vs both Seton Hall and Michigan. Must not have anyone else.

he's legit tho - definitely NBA bound.

I don't care if the Hawks get beat by 25, I applaud JBo's instagram. That kind of stuff works better in basketball than football. Well done.

I think he was just trying to get into their heads. Angry players won’t think logically, they will just react. He’s just trying to lower their basketball IQ’s a little lower if that’s even possible. Does anyone really knows what motivates a clown? Balloon animals maybe?

Not if you back it up. Was it the same when Lazard was tweeting shit from his couch while Hawks were in a bowl game?

You think saying "lames" is good smack talk? Again, take that to my son's 3rd grade class and you might get somebody thinking it's a sick burn.

This has kind of really turned into a heated rivalry with some bitterness. Kind of fun in a way but I hope nothing gets out of hand tonight. There seems to be a little chippiness between the two teams. Will be interesting to watch.

I don't think so really:

"Coming in here being a kid from Wisconsin all I knew about college sports was the University of Wisconsin. I watched other things but I didn’t really know the level of rivalry between Iowa State and Iowa and how much it means to people who go to school here, past alumni, people who are just from Iowa. So it’s definitely something that you get immersed in quickly whether that be on the football scene or actually playing in it yourself. I think it’s definitely something fans make bigger than it really is. Going into it it’s really going to be another basketball game. Obviously emotions got a little hot last year but I think that just happens when there’s high competition."

BTW I noticed their Haliburton guy plays like 37+ minutes per game 4 of the last 5. Played 40 minutes vs both Seton Hall and Michigan. Must not have anyone else.

He's one of the best players in the country. He should be playing as much as possible.

You think saying "lames" is good smack talk? Again, take that to my son's 3rd grade class and you might get somebody thinking it's a sick burn.

I don't think so really:

"Coming in here being a kid from Wisconsin all I knew about college sports was the University of Wisconsin. I watched other things but I didn’t really know the level of rivalry between Iowa State and Iowa and how much it means to people who go to school here, past alumni, people who are just from Iowa. So it’s definitely something that you get immersed in quickly whether that be on the football scene or actually playing in it yourself. I think it’s definitely something fans make bigger than it really is. Going into it it’s really going to be another basketball game. Obviously emotions got a little hot last year but I think that just happens when there’s high competition."

He's one of the best players in the country. He should be playing as much as possible.

But Jamie Boy (leadership, not just a lowly player) throwing up a billboard in Cedar Rapids after beating Iowa, well that is just awesome strategy.

Latest posts