J-Bo's Tweet

I'd say the way Jacobson acted during and immediately after last year's game was pretty lame. And a couple others at the end as well.

That was about five seconds away from escalating into a real situation if Baer doesn't whisk Connor out of there.

you really think so? Honestly it’s elementary school playground stuff.
Right, he’s just trying to have some fun with it, not trying to be disrespectful or rude. Jordan’s a good guy, it’s not like he’s gonna go rated R and start pushing and grabbing any of the teams players or coaches.

Right, he’s just trying to have some fun with it, not being disrespectful or rude. Jordan’s a good guy, it’s not like he’s gonna go grabbing any of the teams players or coaches

Yep, Clown fans know nothing about trying to have some harmless fun. They'd rather have the coaches go after opposing players, fans rough up the band, or go after the head coach themself.

18ft39qocghuojpg.jpg

When you have to resort to responding with Lickliter era photos. (Although that pic is amusing and perfectly sums up the apathy of the Lickliter era)

He had another one after that as a former Cyclone BB player had responded. Something about they don't let little boys in Hilton.

If Hawks win this evening when was the last time ISU beat Iowa in anything of significance? I can't even remember it has been so long. They are like a junior college now.

This has kind of really turned into a heated rivalry with some bitterness. Kind of fun in a way but I hope nothing gets out of hand tonight. There seems to be a little chippiness between the two teams. Will be interesting to watch.

We've had a lot of Iowa kids on the basketball roster who grew up around the rivalry.

Just this year (Connor, Patrick, Pemsl, Kriener, JBo, Wieskamp, Till, Baer). Worley, Oliver, Horner, Haluska, Brunner, Woodbury, Baer, McCabe, May, Jok, Uthoff, Gatens, etc.

This has kind of really turned into a heated rivalry with some bitterness. Kind of fun in a way but I hope nothing gets out of hand tonight. There seems to be a little chippiness between the two teams. Will be interesting to watch.

I don't think either team can handle foul trouble so hopefully they're not dumb.

BTW I noticed their Haliburton guy plays like 37+ minutes per game 4 of the last 5. Played 40 minutes vs both Seton Hall and Michigan. Must not have anyone else.

Latest posts