Its official - Jaleel is visiting MSU

His aunt (person he's lived with for years) wants him to go there and visit. He loves Iowa. I think he will end up a Hawk.

I don't see why people hate on a kid for taking all their official visits. Sure it would have nice if he didn't verbal before being 100% sure but that's the nature of kids nowadays. Give it a rest if he comes great, if he goes elsewhere so be it.

I think all the kids should go on all their visits. Its a huge decision for these kids. It would be nice for them to get it right the first time, to avoid all these damn transfers.

...I think his visit was enlightening.

Everything sounds positive.

Regardless of if he wants to go or his aunt is making him, the staff is doing all they can to keep him.

Just let them handle it.

This doesn't really compare to why people were dogging ISU fans. The ISU fans were on here saying no chance Hill changes and they have sources, 100% sure etc etc. I don't see any Iowa fans going to MSU boards and saying that about JJ. So if he goes, he goes, but I think he stays with Iowa.

Whether it was Iowa's up-tempo offense or not, if you have half a brain and watched the game, you would not question whether their big boys were gassed and faking injuries to gain some recovery time. What an inane comment.

Latest posts