Its official - Jaleel is visiting MSU

Friends and fans (many Iowa) have tweeted or posted on his FB wall to, in effect, do what he thinks is best for him, not what others tell him to do. Looks like some in his family (possibly an aunt) have wanted him to become a Spartan.

Isn't that a recruiting violation? I thought boosters (fans) could not contact recruits.

@AllenTrieu
Hearing that #Iowa commit Jaleel Johnson will not make it to #MichiganState this weekend: mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=8&f=…

FINALLY

I just love how people get so caught up in the exploits of what a 17/18 year old tweets. Wow people ... How many posts and comments do we have to read about Jaleel ... How about we just wait until signing day to see what he does. Can't spend too much time worrying about what a 17/18 year old is thinking ... Don't get me wrong ... I love recruiting and I love to see who we sign ... I am just talking about the people who post tweets and retweets ... and speculate ... etc., etc. Remind of the same type of fans who maybe are trying to become facebook friends or send them messages about why they should come to Iowa ... Gets a little overboard ... Not saying everyone does that ... but you know the people I refer to ...

Latest posts