It's Draft Day - Who's your Team and Who do you want?

hwkwyld

As I'm sure most of you know tonight's the first round of the NFL draft. So the question is... Who's your team and who do you want?

San Francisco 49ers

Two picks in the first round (13 & 17). I would take any of the following:

Bulaga - Don't think he will be available @ 13
Haden CB
Iupati OL
Bryant WR
Wilson CB
Brown OL

Redskins

Okung
I'd really like to see them trade the pick and move down and maybe pick up a second or third rounder. They could then pick Bulaga and then another lineman with the additional pick. They need lineman. Unfortunately, the Redskins basically put no value on the draft. Perhaps that will change with Shanahan.

Vikings - not Tim Tebow. I would like McCoy, he has the perfect makeup to be a successful QB in a West Coast system

Ultimately the Vikes should just take the best player available since they have a good team that is very capable of making it to the NFC Championship game and blow it

Rams-

We have many needs and I would like to start off by drafting Suh.

Personally I think that this would be the best move for the Rams, but with them getting rid of Bulger they need a QB. I think there is no doubt that they take Bradford.

Denver:

I would like to see us get either Pouncey at center or McClain at LB in the first. Wether that means trading down, but I think McClain is the pick at #11. With 2 in the 2nd round we definately need a Guard and WR. I just hope the buzz on espn.com right now about Tebow in Denver is not true....please.

No team in the NFL, I usually just follow the Hawks and where they go. Wouldn't mind seeing Bulaga to the Chiefs though to be easier to follow him.

Redskins

Okung
I'd really like to see them trade the pick and move down and maybe pick up a second or third rounder. They could then pick Bulaga and then another lineman with the additional pick. They need lineman. Unfortunately, the Redskins basically put no value on the draft. Perhaps that will change with Shanahan.

Its so weird to see Shanny in Skins gear, still can't get over it. I hope it works out for them, he is one hell of a coach, coming from a Denver fan.

Niners.

- some combination of OL - defensive back - best player available

- trade up for stud OT

- trade down with one of their first rounders

cowboys:

think we need another stud of defense with the #27 cornerback or safety

2nd round will be a big round i think for this draft

Niners as well. I just want a QB and a Hawkeye! :)

Bulaga would be perfect as it fits another need, OL.

Don't think BB will be there at 13 though...

Colts

I like to see Indy take Iowa guys (everybody thought they were going to make it 3 in a row in 2005 with Babineaux, but Atlanta took him with the pick right before Indy).

Bulaga won't be around by then, but I would love to see them go and get Moeaki in the 2nd or 3rd round. Spievey if he's still on the board in the 3rd or 4th. And I would like to see them get a QB to start maybe grooming a little bit. I can't stand Tebow, but that's a project that might actually fill the time between now and when Manning retires. Otherwise I like Colt McCoy.

Colts

I like to see Indy take Iowa guys (everybody thought they were going to make it 3 in a row in 2005 with Babineaux, but Atlanta took him with the pick right before Indy).

Bulaga won't be around by then, but I would love to see them go and get Moeaki in the 2nd or 3rd round. Spievey if he's still on the board in the 3rd or 4th. And I would like to see them get a QB to start maybe grooming a little bit. I can't stand Tebow, but that's a project that might actually fill the time between now and when Manning retires. Otherwise I like Colt McCoy.

Taking Moeaki in the 2nd round would be a terrible pick. They can probably get him about 4 or 5 rounds later or sign as an undrafted free agent.

Also Cowboys. In addition to corner help they have a 6-8 360 pound hole to fill where Flozell Adams used to stand as well.

My team is Miami
I am less concerned with the players but the positions
I want one of the top 3 Noses- Williams, Cody or Thomas
A decent free safety like Morgan Burnett or Major Wright
And interior line depth that can develop.
A running back late would be nice.
I would like them to trade down to aquire a 2nd round pick.

Latest posts