It's almost Tebow time!!!

I have nothing against Tebow, but if Denver had a better QB... They probably wouldn't have needed to go into OT.

I am convinced that he could have thrown a pass that was tipped by 6 defenders and then caught by an offensive linemen that would then have run the ball all the way for a touchdown... and somehow Tebow would get all of the credit.

I actually like Tebow and think he is a genuine and good person, but hearing about him every day and how "he won the game" whenever Denver wins gets a little bit old.

I'm a little out of the loop, but what happened to Kaldenberg? Haven't heard from him lately. I was looking for some predictions.

I have nothing against Tebow, but if Denver had a better QB... They probably wouldn't have needed to go into OT.

I am convinced that he could have thrown a pass that was tipped by 6 defenders and then caught by an offensive linemen that would then have run the ball all the way for a touchdown... and somehow Tebow would get all of the credit.

I actually like Tebow and think he is a genuine and good person, but hearing about him every day and how "he won the game" whenever Denver wins gets a little bit old.

Broncos D got a turnover taken away from them on a backwards pass and McGahee fumbled. I would say that he played well enough for the game to not have even gone to OT.

Those were 2 big plays that Tim had nothing to do with but would have secured the game for the Broncos.

So Tebow played well enough for the game to not go into OT.

Last edited:
07haters.jpg

I have nothing against TT but this next week is going to be pure hell with all the talking heads. Brutal

I too, seriously get tired of the extended Tebow media love/hate sessions. To me, It is fun for the first day, but gets tiresome and overplayed beyond. Thus leading to further love/hate media sessions.

I thought CBS had a good story leading into the game yesterday, where they actually interviewed, and aired, several of the other Bronco player's thoughts. TT was in there of course, but it all wasn't just him. Refreshing. Further, the local Denver media seems to have toned it down on Tebow and continues to feature many of the other players as well.

I'm not a Tebow fan by any means. But I can admit that he had an incredible game last night. I still think he's going to fade out like the wildcat offense, but he did get a playoff win so I will give him his due.
I felt the Steelers' game would be relatively close. Brady and the Pats are going to destroy the Broncos next week tho.

Tebow had the best game of his young career, not gonna take anything away from that. However, there were some awfully LONG plays that the Steelers gave up and you can't do that against Tim. You HAVE to make him make intermediate throws and get consistent first downs.

For those of you that say his WRs are never open - think again. Tebow, unless he has his first target open, is very bad at going through his progression and misses open targets a lot. Even in the game last night he missed guys open on intermediate routes. The Steelers allowed his first option to be open a LOT, minus the first long play to Thomas. His WRs made catches and got yards after the catch.

Off the top of my head he had plays of 80, 58 and 51. Hell he only completed 10 passes!! That is insane. If those plays are even pushed down to 30 yards a play it makes it a different game. The Broncos had an excellent game plan, Tebow executed the throws when he needed to, and the Steelers looked like dogshit in the secondary (Here's looking at you Taylor and Mr. Perfect Polamalu).

Tim Tebow's Stats: Denver QB Dissected NFL's No. 1 Pass Defense Sunda

Not only were his 316 passing yards a career-high, they were the most given up by the Steelers, the NFL's No. 1 rated pass defense, all year. Tebow rushed for 50 yards and 1 TD on 10 carries while completing 10-21 passes for 2 TD's on Sunday, none bigger than the 80-yard pass-and-catch to Demaryius Thomas in OT that will live forever in Broncos lore.

A working man's QB, not always pretty. In fact some days he just wakes up on the wrong side of the bed like we all do and he sucks. He does't quit and he doesn't let other peoples criticism get him down. I'm tired of the sports talking heads either being on or off the Tim Tebow bandwagon. He's not a pretty boy like Brady or Brees but he's coming to battle every game.

Tim Tebow's Stats: Denver QB Dissected NFL's No. 1 Pass Defense Sunda

Not only were his 316 passing yards a career-high, they were the most given up by the Steelers, the NFL's No. 1 rated pass defense, all year. Tebow rushed for 50 yards and 1 TD on 10 carries while completing 10-21 passes for 2 TD's on Sunday, none bigger than the 80-yard pass-and-catch to Demaryius Thomas in OT that will live forever in Broncos lore.

A working man's QB, not always pretty. In fact some days he just wakes up on the wrong side of the bed like we all do and he sucks. He does't quit and he doesn't let other peoples criticism get him down. I'm tired of the sports talking heads either being on or off the Tim Tebow bandwagon. He's not a pretty boy like Brady or Brees but he's coming to battle every game.

You could say the same for 95% of the league.

You forgot the audio GhostofBTT. Its awesome. In fact JonD you and Deace need to use this for you opening on your next TV show you do.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9qTTr5doM&feature=related]The new Rick-Roll - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Latest posts