It's almost Tebow time!!!

At least Kaldenberg is gone. Now that no one is here to turn a playoff win against a ridiculously beat up Steelers team into a sign that Tebow is an all-world QB, I can safely root for him to win.

At least Kaldenberg is gone. Now that no one is here to turn a playoff win against a ridiculously beat up Steelers team into a sign that Tebow is an all-world QB, I can safely root for him to win.

Umm...Young Man, it's early in the second quarter. Neither team has won anything yet, least of all Denvderrr.

This is the best quarter of football I've ever seen Tebow play against a defense that isn't playing prevent. Make me that $$ Tebow.

Matt Flynn and Ryan Mallet are still better option for the broncos....eff this garbage im watchin the NBA

I've said it for a while now - Thomas is a good WR. Was good in college too. He's had a few drops but he does get open more often than Tebow gets it to him.

He wasn't really that good in college. He wasn't a good route-runner and caught cases of the dropsies from time to time. He got by on elite athleticism and speed, and he benefitted from an offense that lulled defenses to sleep. He's improved a lot since getting out from Georgia Tech.

This non-nascar-loving white guy is pulling for Tebow! Screw the pundits...screw the guys who try to hurt him when they tackle him! Compare him to Ben-I'm-glad-the-NFL-helped-get-me-free-on-a-technicality-from-raping-a-small-town-girl-in-GA Roethlisburger(that should be his name) and I will take Tebow any day of the wk...especially on Sunday.

Latest posts