It's almost Tebow time!!!

He wasn't really that good in college. He wasn't a good route-runner and caught cases of the dropsies from time to time. He got by on elite athleticism and speed, and he benefitted from an offense that lulled defenses to sleep. He's improved a lot since getting out from Georgia Tech.

Getting by on athleticism and speed means you are good in college. Kinda like the biggest and strongest kid in high school. He didn't have a throwing QB in college, either.

I don't think Tebow is as good as he is hyped up to be and I really dislike the amount of hype he gets. That said, he does have a way to get the job done. Pretty exciting to watch.

Getting by on athleticism and speed means you are good in college. Kinda like the biggest and strongest kid in high school. He didn't have a throwing QB in college, either.

Good, maybe. But the really good guys are like A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Ryan Broyles, etc. who have the athleticism AND the positional skills. And those guys aren't incredibly rare lately.

For sale: A dumb a$$ 32 year old LB coming off two consecutive seasons of having back surgery. Caution does not know when to shut up or tackle.

tumblr_luy6tjgVuf1qa5dqr.gif

Good, maybe. But the really good guys are like A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Ryan Broyles, etc. who have the athleticism AND the positional skills. And those guys aren't incredibly rare lately.

The elite WRs are rare. The good ones aren't. I said Thomas was good. He is not elite.

And Thomas drops as a pass as I type this lol.

Anyone can look good against a team with all the injuries the Steelers have. Denver doesn't belong on the field with a healthy Steelers team but I actually picked them to win today. Extremely surprised the Steelers were 8.5 point favorites.

Anyone can look good against a team with all the injuries the Steelers have. Denver doesn't belong on the field with a healthy Steelers team but I actually picked them to win today. Extremely surprised the Steelers were 8.5 point favorites.
The broncos are playing who they were matched up against. As you said the spread was 8.5 and vegas knew about the injuries... dont hold it against the broncos or tebow that he is playing a banged up team.

Everyone looked good against the Packers in the playoffs last year.

Injuries are not an excuse.......drop passes and overconfident corners thats the issue.

Latest posts