it might be true

Awesome.

We get a great coach, and I get to witness a meltdown! I'm gonna get some popcorn and wait for the trolls to roll out of bed. This is gonna be a fun day!

A good coach? Maybe...but can he recruit?

Thats ALWAYS what separates a good mid major coach from being a good D1 coach.

Interesting choice when examined against the backdrop of the soon-to-be expanded Big Ten. He is an East Coast guy and a Notre Dame guy. Both are likely expansion areas.

Barta is out of his league.

I'm not going to meltdown. I just feel like crying. I imagine anyone who remembers how Iowa basketball use to be feels the same way.

I am so thankful that fate lead me to put down my donuts and coffee and saunter down to the lap top just in time to see the first trickles of this to leak.

ScarJo_popcorn.gif

So we get another Todd Lickliter?? GREAT! This guy's pressers are as dead as Lick's. I hope he can recruit and play uptempo otherwise we are right back to square one.

Barta is out of his league.

I'm not going to meltdown. I just feel like crying. I imagine anyone who remembers how Iowa basketball use to be feels the same way.

this has me worried. this is also the first time i have questioned by donations to the U of I. Granted, i am not a Kinnick or Champion level donor yet....but this makes me question why i am donating at the top tier of a silver hawk level annually. I have a hard time being comfortable with this hire and the direction our AD is taking this program.

Latest posts