It may really be time for QB switch

This is poor analysis. He hasn't thrown more then 8 or so deep balls all year and has been close to connecting on all of them. The guy is a sophomore with just 7 starts to his name, has great pocket presence, has good field vision, has a gun of an arm, throws accurately, has only three picks all year and that includes todays mishap on the receiver route. He connected on the long ball today.

Stanely is not the reason we lose games. Holy crap. The nonsense on this board is beyond reason.:(

Stanley has a strong arm, yes, but pocket presence? He doesn't feel pressure at all. Accuracy? He's very inconsistent in terms of accuracy. Stares down receivers constantly, and yes he finally connected on a deep ball today, but nobody is ever going to respect his ability to throw a pass over 15 yards.

So many big plays come from situations when
a QB buys some extra time and Stanley is a sitting duck which I think makes it much harder on the OL as well.

With that said Stanley’s still
not the issue. His TD to INT ratio is impressive.

Nobody has said much about Matt Vandeberg and I know he had the issue with the foot but he’s supposed to be our #1 guy and he had his season high today for 90 yards.

I don't regret saying over and over that Wiegers should be the starter. The staff has a long history of playing favorites and starting the guy who understands the offense and does better in practice even when he is physically limited. this is Ruddock v Beathard or Banks versus that other guy, but all over again.

I don't regret saying over and over that Wiegers should be the starter. The staff has a long history of playing favorites and starting the guy who understands the offense and does better in practice even when he is physically limited. this is Ruddock v Beathard or Banks versus that other guy, but all over again.

A lazy Sunday morning, good internet connection and a keyboard under your fingertips. A good time to go fishing eh? :D

I don't like you either Hawkeye Slob thats the second time you resort to name calling because people don't see things your way. I so wish I knew who you were. I'm almost positive you are working at a Hardee's or a Walmart somewhere. Truly an immature dunce.

Sorry it didn't go your way yesterday...

I just want to see a bubble screen, or a jailhouse screen, damn I just want to learn the game!

I sure as hell learned it yesterday. Good Lord, despite the fact we hit on every freaking cylinder, minus a couple O$U drives that looked way too easy, Stanley was above and beyond. His field awareness was awesome, and he took a head butt for the team, to boot.

Latest posts