ISU

All true, but they're still a FCS school. You almost sound like a clone positioning for the loss, or the possibility of calling it a huge upset win if they do come out on top.

The above picture is classic, but he'll always come in second to Walden in the Goober column.

Pfft, please...

A meltdown isn't warranted because the clones will easily be the lesser team in that game. I would actually have respect for a clone who would "position" themselves for a loss because they would be admitting the inferiority of their team. Regardless, I'm clearly not a clone.

NDSU lost a ton of starters and a coach. Iowa State will be favored, and if they do lose it will be an excellent indication that I can stop caring as much as possible.

An epic meltdown won't really be warranted since ND St. will be the better team in that game, and is clearly better than UNI was last year. Remember these are the defending national champions who also beat a pretty decent KState team last year.

They lost a lot of talent.

They lost a lot of talent.
They did. Chalk it up as a win, because the clones didn't lose any talent on D, and Mangino will fix the offense. Mark that Toledo game down as an automatic win also. Never mind that they are picked to win the MAC and have a very capable QB. ISU has Lazard, and Toledo can't deal with that.

The kid that we were supposedly in his "Top-3" that just committed there we had backed off awhile ago since we're going to get Ware. Must have been Roads idea to drag us into there for them to look better.

This is great, their new 2014 poster. Maybe it needs its own thread its so good. The kids in the face shield is hilarious, the one kid looks like he is pointing and laughing which is exactly what I'd be doing.

NVWRVEYCDBQFTKY.20140408153344.jpg

They did. Chalk it up as a win, because the clones didn't lose any talent on D, and Mangino will fix the offense. Mark that Toledo game down as an automatic win also. Never mind that they are picked to win the MAC and have a very capable QB. ISU has Lazard, and Toledo can't deal with that.

Congrats on twisting what I said into something totally different.

Congrats on twisting what I said into something totally different.
I've heard plenty of clone fans marking those games down as automatic wins. I wouldn't if I were you. Are they winnable games? Yes. With the talent ISU has in defense, no game is an automatic. Look at the poster. Loyal, True...I know it's probably in the fight song, but when you use those words to promote the football season, that means that the program expects the football team may suck this year. It reminds me of the propaganda I heard coming out of IC before we went 4-8.

Look at the poster. Loyal, True...I know it's probably in the fight song, but when you use those words to promote the football season, that means that the program expects the football team may suck this year. It reminds me of the propaganda I heard coming out of IC before we went 4-8.

Good point. Hadn't thought of that but you may be right

I've heard plenty of clone fans marking those games down as automatic wins. I wouldn't if I were you. Are they winnable games? Yes. With the talent ISU has in defense, no game is an automatic. Look at the poster. Loyal, True...I know it's probably in the fight song, but when you use those words to promote the football season, that means that the program expects the football team may suck this year. It reminds me of the propaganda I heard coming out of IC before we went 4-8.

They are also letting their fans know how many games they will win. ONE

They are also letting their fans know how many games they will win. ONE
Or ONE game they care about. Iowa. #superbowl.

Before our clone visitors get worked up, that was sarcasm so no need to go off the deep end with your replies.

Or ONE game they care about. Iowa. #superbowl.

Before our clone visitors get worked up, that was sarcasm so no need to go off the deep end with your replies.

Don't apologize for being right. Their Superbowl against Iowa is what it is.

Latest posts