ISU

Or, simply, don't ever aplogize to ketchup an musturd

the parallels are eerie. McDonald's burgers are about 5% real meat..the rest is nasty filler. But enough people buy the marketing and love the billboards, that they can fill some seats. Gotta give Pollard credit, he's following a successful business model.

the parallels are eerie. McDonald's burgers are about 5% real meat..the rest is nasty filler. But enough people buy the marketing and love the billboards, that they can fill some seats. Gotta give Pollard credit, he's following a successful business model.
I agree, that's what the cyclone delusion thread is all about. they have an over inflated idea of what there team is or can be, mostly because of the propaganda that CPR and JP spread. It works, the fan base eats it up.

This is great, their new 2014 poster. Maybe it needs its own thread its so good. The kids in the face shield is hilarious, the one kid looks like he is pointing and laughing which is exactly what I'd be doing.

NVWRVEYCDBQFTKY.20140408153344.jpg

They can't sell a winning product, so they've got to sell the experience of going to a game, building family memories at Jack 3x, etc.

This is great, their new 2014 poster. Maybe it needs its own thread its so good. The kids in the face shield is hilarious, the one kid looks like he is pointing and laughing which is exactly what I'd be doing.

NVWRVEYCDBQFTKY.20140408153344.jpg

I see their poster is now forecasting the number of wins this season.

This whole poster is classic ISU, words just can't explain a bunch of kids looking like they're pointing and making fun of the dude.... would have made more sense if the kids were wearing Hawk Jerseys ;)

Latest posts