ISU Super Bowl

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

He's serious...dead serious...

Wow, I had someone come into work and said the refs were big 12 officials and paid by texas! Are they really playing that card??

Wow, I had someone come into work and said the refs were big 12 officials and paid by texas! Are they really playing that card??

Seriously, you're surprised?? It's teh clown fanbase. It's how they roll.

He's serious...dead serious...
Well lets see. UNI would pound Minnesota, Indiana, and Purdue. Would lose to Michigan and Wisconsin. Could likely pull out a W against Northwestern. Would be a great game with Ohio State, Michigan State, Nebraska, Iowa and Penn State. The only for sure losses here are Michigan and Wisconsin.

Well the Texas fans around me said there were a handful of horrible calls. The biggest of which was the holding on White's run.

Ok you are seriously reaching, get over the fact that isu is not that good and move on! You turned the ball over on a decent team and they made you pay for it.

Well lets see. UNI would pound Minnesota, Indiana, and Purdue. Would lose to Michigan and Wisconsin. Could likely pull out a W against Northwestern. Would be a great game with Ohio State, Michigan State, Nebraska, Iowa and Penn State. The only for sure losses here are Michigan and Wisconsin.

I don't.. umm.. well, ya see.. I.. uh.. wait, what?

3 turnovers and a blocked punt will do that. Pitt anyone? Cleaned it up in the second half and how did that turn out for us?

LOL wut?
You're making even less sense than usual, ISnoclUer

ISuer what exactly are your trying to prove again?

How good you perceive Iowa St to be?
How bad you perceive Iowa to be?
That you are as good as Texas?
You don't care about the Iowa game?

Just checking.....

Instead of you people worrying about your Mayor heading to the slammer, you worry about the butt hurt from a 44-41 loss 3 weeks ago. NOBOBY GIVES A **** THAT WE BEAT IOWA THREE WEEKS AGO, but hey it makes Hawk fans feel wanted.

Of course we are upset about a loss three weeks ago...Unlike you we aren't used to a new loss each week.

It sucks knowing the Hawks lost to a really ****** team.

The funny thing was...I actually started this thread somewhat as a tongue in cheek thing...but then the ISU fans jumped in and it took on a whole different life lol.

Clone fans are a pretty worried bunch now and days. They no longer have Nebraska to play and their conference is unstable. If they ever lose the Iowa game all they would have left is their agriculture and engineering departments to fall back on. Maybe a few good seasons of basketball here and there........

I guess I don't understand how ISU looks soooo damn good...and doesn't do things like fumble 9 times and miss every fg in the Iowa game....and then go down the rest of their games and pretty much **** themselves......it doesn't make any sense and I don't understand it. Sure you know our schemes....but the mistakes ISU makes after the Iowa game is like a totally different team....mental discipline mistakes.

did you watch the Iowa/ISU game? Iowa state fumbled 3 times, twice inside the Iowa 12 yard line. They were 1/3 on field goals. they had 11 penalties for 84 yards. against Texas? 3 turnovers (none in the red zone) , 1 missed field goal, 8 penalties for 90 yards. Iowa state screwed themselves just as much against us as they did Texas. Texas just dis something with it. make no mistake, Iowa state sucks. but this notion that they play out of their minds against us and its their super bowl just doesn't hold water this year. Iowa state beat us in spite of themselves. it should have been a double digit victory for them, we should be happy we even made it to ot won how poorly we performed. but that's not on ISU, that's on us, nobody else.

I didn't watch the game, but I heard some Iowa State fans talking about it. Sounds like Iowa State was the better team, but they just made too many mistakes and ran out of time. I'm sure that's the case, but the score makes it sound like a monumental failure by Iowa State in front of a national audience. I guess it depends on how you look at it.

I didn't watch the game, but I heard some Iowa State fans talking about it. Sounds like Iowa State was the better team, but they just made too many mistakes and ran out of time. I'm sure that's the case, but the score makes it sound like a monumental failure by Iowa State in front of a national audience. I guess it depends on how you look at it.

You heard right, DB. Iowa State is ALWAYS the better team, no matter the matchup. They've never been beaten by their opponent; they only lose because of biased officials, bogus penalties, poor clock management, questionable coaching, pathetic recruiting, lack of player development, an unsupportive home atmosphere, and the weather.
You should always listen to isu fans - you'll get the straight scoop every time from that group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottom line is Texas could have named the score but chose to call off the dogs. ISU was simply blasted by a much better team. The score could have easily been 58-0 if Brown would have kept the heat on. And hopefully ISU fans honestly don't think the Cyclones "shot themselves in the foot with turnovers, etc." ... No, Texas simply kicked their a&&es up and down the field. Reality check for ISU because now Kansas is the only team they might beat ...

Latest posts