ISU Super Bowl

Your a big boy clone......I'm sure you have watched our games after the ISU game. One team is going in one direction and the other team is going in another direction. Like most years when ISU wins the Iowa game.

Oh sorry I failed to realize ISU lost their following game after beating Iowa, oh wait....and it was on the road against the previous Big East champ...oh wait...****** ******
and lost yesterday to Western Michigan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXMCkoWfQo]Waterboy "Don't smoke crack" - YouTube[/ame]

For our pal Isewer

and an @$$ Kicking is an @$$ Kicking!
As I read this board I think Hawk fans are blinder by the minute. I think eventually most of you will talk yourself in to believing Iowa actually beat ISU. But if you are a Hawk fan, the more bs you talk the more you believe it.

CyChamp: word of advice from a fellow Clone. VintageHawk is a hateful SOB who resorts to name calling and personal attacks because he has a very limited vocabulary and an even shorter temper. A debate with him is pointless, he will outlast you.

Don't worry, it's not just ISU fans who feel this way...

That texas game was a reality check for isu. I couldn't wait for Saturday to get here, because I knew the outcome would be texas winning. All the hype on local talk radio was down right annoying. And if you ever want to make money on a football game listen to Marty Tirrell and pick the other team he is going for.

UNI would probably finish .500 in the Big 10, they are ranked 2nd in the country. Where was Maine ranked?

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Latest posts