ISU Super Bowl

HawkForce

Iowa is ISU's superbowl.....they won it....season over. Nothing to see her other than ISU getting their @$$ handed to them....lol I love it

hahahahha there is the ISU team I know and love...missed chip shots....3 turnovers in 1st quarter...love it.

barely got by UNI,UConn if they had a better offense should have beat them, flawless against Iowa and a turnover waiting to happen against everybody else, i had hopped this year they would end up different

Although I am happy to see ISU struggle, the Super Bowl argument is actually pretty stupid. I don't care how they look at the game, I still don't want to lose to them.

well let's be honest boyz, teh clown simply whooped up on Iowa. they humiliated us in every way, total domination. It was never close.
I mean, how else can you look at a 3-point eek-out win in 3OT? It wasn't luck, or home field officials, nope. They swarmed us under before we even took the field.
Oh, and regarding texas: isu isn't even trying tonight. CPR decided that Mack Brown needed this win more than he does, so he called off the dogs in Q1.

Shut up Clown.

I understand you're mad about getting beat and outplayed for three quarters, but a real fan (and man) could admit it. However, you can just go ahead and call names and bury your head in the sand.

As I said, whatever helps you sleep at night.

BTW, Western Michigan is about win @ UConn as well. I guess that win is not as good as it originally looked.

Latest posts