ISU S-T-R-U-G-G-L-I-N-G WITH UNI.

How is what lyddea said wrong or arrogant? It's a great win for the resume if they win, and if they lose it doesn't hurt much. He essentially acknowledged that ISU has a very good basketball team. You clones get offended over nothing sometimes!

We usually have to provide the importance to any in-state result.

The arrogance on this board is so thick sometimes.

Speaking of arrogance, find me one Clone fan that thinks Iowa will win on Friday? Lyddea is correct, not arrogant. Even if we lose in Ames, it hurts Iowa very little or not at all. That is simply a fact.

If the Hawks lose I will have to wear a clown shirt to work. I made a bet with an ISU grad who seemed pretty worried about losing to us at home.

We usually have to provide the importance to any in-state result.

It's not arrogance, it's the truth. Just look at your football program, Roads and Pollard sold your idiot fan base on the idea that the program was improving by only comparing it to Iowa. Your fans were too dumb to realize you weren't getting any closer to the rest of the B12.

It's not arrogance, it's the truth. Just look at your football program, Roads and Pollard sold your idiot fan base on the idea that the program was improving by only comparing it to Iowa. Your fans were too dumb to realize you weren't getting any closer to the rest of the B12.

It is arrogance, and when did this become a football thread?

Is there anything that exist that is worse than listening to some Cyclone baby cry about Iowa arrogance. Who gives a ****? Only losers whine about arrogance.

Speaking of arrogance, find me one Clone fan that thinks Iowa will win on Friday? Lyddea is correct, not arrogant. Even if we lose in Ames, it hurts Iowa very little or not at all. That is simply a fact.

For some reason I can't help shaking the feeling that Iowa will win. No real analysis behind it.

When referencing basketball over the last several years, that statement is complete ********. UNI was easily the most relevant program in the state for a few years, and Iowa State has been more relevant for the last couple. Iowa hasn't been the one to consistently bring the attention to an in-state basketball game for quite awhile.

That's not the part of Lyddea's post that was arrogant. His last sentence was saturated with it.

When referencing basketball over the last several years, that statement is complete ********. UNI was easily the most relevant program in the state for a few years, and Iowa State has been more relevant for the last couple. Iowa hasn't been the one to consistently bring the attention to an in-state basketball game for quite awhile.

And there has been no national attention paid to the in-state basketball games for a while. Thanks for making my point.

Is there anything that exist that is worse than listening to some Cyclone baby cry about Iowa arrogance. Who gives a ****? Only losers whine about arrogance.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't know how anyone can read the threads posted after the Notre Dame game and whine about Iowa fan's arrogance. If anything, a lot of our fan base is stupidly negative.

When you're 39-3 in your last 42 home games, I'm not sure how you you expect ISU fans to predict a loss against a team who has failed to compete in its last two trips to Hilton. Two of those losses were to two top 5 teams and you can barely count one of them as a loss. You could choose any team in college basketball right now and I wouldn't predict Iowa state to lose at home.

Latest posts