ISU S-T-R-U-G-G-L-I-N-G WITH UNI.

I think everyone on here drinks too much clone koolaid. Why is everyone so afraid of them? UNI certainly does not appear to be. I expect Iowa to march into Hilton next weekend and give the Clones everything they can handle and perhaps just a little bit more:) Why would you expect anything less out of the Hawks? What are you afraid of ISU? Please.

I guess I have not seen much of the fear you describe. I certainly think the hawks will beat the clones at Hilton.

I think everyone on here drinks too much clone koolaid. Why is everyone so afraid of them? UNI certainly does not appear to be. I expect Iowa to march into Hilton next weekend and give the Clones everything they can handle and perhaps just a little bit more:) Why would you expect anything less out of the Hawks? What are you afraid of ISU? Please.

Who is scared of ISU? I'm just not much on denying reality. The fact is we hardly ever win going into Hilton. ISU plays very well there, and has lost I think 3 home games in the last 2 years. It will be a real good win for Iowa if they can go in there and beat them at home.

I am not afraid of ISU ... but they are a good basketball team.

I do expect our guys to be ready, and we could certainly walk out of Hilton with a win.

But that is a tough place to play. What teams besides Kansas have won there consistently?

My point is -- I think we're walking in there with a good chance, but a loss would not be a bad loss. This is a good team.

I think we're both tournament teams, and that's ok with me.

I am not afraid of ISU ... but they are a good basketball team.

I do expect our guys to be ready, and we could certainly walk out of Hilton with a win.

But that is a tough place to play. What teams besides Kansas have won there consistently?

My point is -- I think we're walking in there with a good chance, but a loss would not be a bad loss. This is a good team.

I think we're both tournament teams, and that's ok with me.
Iowa vs Iowa State national championship? That'd be something

Win and its a great resume builder, road win against what looks like a top 30 team. Lose, and the SOS probably still helps our tourney profile.

How often does Iowa get to play an in-state rival with so much to gain and little to lose? We usually have to provide the importance to any in-state result.

Win and its a great resume builder, road win against what looks like a top 30 team. Lose, and the SOS probably still helps our tourney profile.

How often does Iowa get to play an in-state rival with so much to gain and little to lose? We usually have to provide the importance to any in-state result.

The arrogance on this board is so thick sometimes.

The arrogance on this board is so thick sometimes.

How is what lyddea said wrong or arrogant? It's a great win for the resume if they win, and if they lose it doesn't hurt much. He essentially acknowledged that ISU has a very good basketball team. You clones get offended over nothing sometimes!

How is what lyddea said wrong or arrogant? It's a great win for the resume if they win, and if they lose it doesn't hurt much. He essentially acknowledged that ISU has a very good basketball team. You clones get offended over nothing sometimes!

I'd be offended my team got taken to OT by a team with a losing record.. instead of worrying about Iowa and their fans.

Latest posts