isu player arrested

Isn't this DJK kid the doosh that committed the flagrant foul against Maryland towards the end of that game when there was still a chance the clones could have mounted a comeback. I guess we didn't know it then, but was showing his intelligence/thugness at that time.
Wrong initials. Oops. BDJ

Well, he was successful on the previous ***FIVE*** times that BDJ had the Ames police as guests at his apartment. This time, there was more than just noise.
They didn't charge him with anything those times. This is not a difficult concept.

So you don't frequent Cyclone Fanatic? He uses the exact same username there (as do I). He's pretty level-headed, unlike a LOT on that board (and some on this board).
I don't really read the message board there, no. I read the main site for news, but the message board is an echo chamber for people who generally share the same viewpoint that I do, which makes for some really boring discussion.

Smelling weed in the apartment is probable cause for a search idiot.
The drug house charge, however, was dismissed just hours later “as the Court does not find probable cause exists to believe the defendant committed this offense,â€￾ the district court ruled, and Dejean-Jones was released.
“That statute is aimed at large parties where drugs are being openly used or where people are coming to a residence with that purpose,â€￾ Dejean-Jones’ attorney Matthew Boles said.
“That’s not anywhere near the situation here, and the judge recognized that.â€￾

So, it appears that the charge of "drug house" was dismissed because the small amount of weed found was not probable cause for such a charge.

Or, obviously, Hoiberg used his crime-boss connections and made the charges mysteriously disappear. Seems legit.

The IC police do not call the coaches when they catch a player breaking the law. A lot of PDs in college towns have that type of set up, including Ames. That list is more like a badge of integrity than evidence of a problem. Iowa athletes get arrested for every little thing, just like regular students. I happen to know for a fact that it isn't the case in Ames, Madison, State College, Minneapolis and Champ/Urbana.

You must have went to Iowa. This article listed the Top 25 schools that had the most football players arrested. Here is a link:

http://thegazette.com/2011/03/02/in...ng-top-25-schools-in-football-player-arrests/

It's from March of this year.

Dude...you are just dumb. Just plain dumb. The SOURCE article is from 2011. Check out this link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/striking-stats-on-college-football-and-crime/

Recognize something familiar? Since you clearly have comprehension issues I'll help you out...here's your article:

According to the story posted Wednesday on SI.com, the study found about 7 percent of the 2,837 players — 204 total — "had been in trouble with the law either before or after entering college." Pittsburgh topped the list with 22 players with criminal records. Iowa and Arkansas were tied, with 18 player arrests each.

Here is from the 2011 CBS/SI article:

Through an exhaustive series of background checks, the probe discovered that seven percent of the 2,837 players on the magazine's 2010 top 25 pre-season football rosters had been in trouble with the law. More than 200 players had either been arrested or formally cited by police.

Notice any similarities? For example...ITS THE SAME EXACT NUMBERS? And you try saying sh*t like "you must have went to Iowa" and clearly you don't comprehend the very articles you post.

Also, it wasn't the "25 schools with the most violations" like you suggested, it was the preseason top-25 football schools THAT YEAR. Yikes...maybe READ the articles you link?

Pretty freaking sad and pathetic on your part. I look forward to your completely dumb and awful response

Dude...you are just dumb. Just plain dumb. The SOURCE article is from 2011. Check out this link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/striking-stats-on-college-football-and-crime/

Recognize something familiar? Since you clearly have comprehension issues I'll help you out...here's your article:

Here is from the 2011 CBS/SI article:

Notice any similarities? For example...ITS THE SAME EXACT NUMBERS? And you try saying sh*t like "you must have went to Iowa" and clearly you don't comprehend the very articles you post.

Also, it wasn't the "25 schools with the most violations" like you suggested, it was the preseason top-25 football schools THAT YEAR. Yikes...maybe READ the articles you link?

Pretty freaking sad and pathetic on your part. I look forward to your completely dumb and awful response

Dear Gomer, I wasn't refering to that article from 2011 and it doesn't matter any way. iowa has had more athletes arrested than the other State school combined.

Yes you were...you just posted this:

You must have went to Iowa. This article listed the Top 25 schools that had the most football players arrested. Here is a link:

http://thegazette.com/2011/03/02/in...ng-top-25-schools-in-football-player-arrests/

It's from March of this year.

Saying "It's from March of this year".

You are clearly wrong. Beyond wrong even. You looked at your gazzette article and saw a timestamp of march 2014 and assumed it was all from this year...pretty freaking hilarious

How about these numbers:

Big 12 basketball arrests since 2010:

Iowa St. - 9
Kansas - 4
WVU - 4
Oklahoma St. - 4
Texas - 3
Oklahoma - 1
Baylor - 1
Kansas St. - 1
Texas Tech - 0
TCU - 0

http://arrestnation.com/teamsschools/

hawkeyemike - that is propaganda put out by the big 12 to make isu look bad - folly to have an investigation and will be demanding answers and an apology......

I'm not one of you ISU mathmagicians but it looks to me like the date of the article is right in the link 2011/03/02 which would make sense since the article talks about using the 2010 preseason poll.

God Clone fans are all so ******* stupid.

I am going to say this really slow for you and mopkins. Click, which means hit, push, poke, the link. It was published in March, 2014. Published means when it first appeared in a publication. Let me know when you get it so that I can stop worrying about your welfare.

B4mueQKCcAA377o.jpg

I am going to say this really slow for you and mopkins. Click, which means hit, push, poke, the link. It was published in March, 2014. Published means when it first appeared in a publication. Let me know when you get it so that I can stop worrying about your welfare.

Haha it's really odd that an article first published in March 2014 refers to a report released on March 2nd, 2011 as simply being released on "Wednesday". I know when I refer to specific dates several years in the past I just throw out the day of the week too, but trust me, this leads to lots of confusion.

Fairfax.
Why dont ya go to your own team bored. On shucks. I forgot. They dont have them at the FCS level

How do you still not get this? Click your link. Notice in the URL it says 2011/03/02? I even bolded and underlined it for you below. That means it is an archived article from March 2nd, 2011. Just because the date at the top of the article says March 31, 2014, that doesn't mean that's when the article was first written or published.

http://thegazette.com/2011/03/02/investigation-iowa-second-among-top-25-schools-in-football-player-arrests/

Besides, this VERY ARTICLE even cites the 2010 football preseason top 25. ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE ARTICLE.

A little comprehension goes a long ways kids.

LOL you've got issues.

When everything is going bad at cyfan loser trolls like this show up here. I guess it's not a surprise. It must be tough to be little brother and never measure up in anything but player arrests and head coaches in bed with cops.

Latest posts