ISU looking Good

I0WA

SO far the offense for ISU has been looking good. Just had a a 40 yd run that got called back for an off sides penalty. Best of luck ISU (except next Saturday) Also NIU is a decent team and I kinda wish we scheduled a better team but you know how it is. Please not another UNI game ( knock on wood)

Both offenses look good. I love Northern Illinois' running back. I bet it will be a high scoring game.

so far no score. bth teams missed field goals. last i saw both ind and OSu were up 14-0 1st quarter.

update.
OSU 21-7
Ind 24-14

Last edited:
NIU's dline doesnt look to have much in the way of size. Getting moved fairly easy and letting ISU's guys get to the second level. I dont think ISU will move our line as easy.

Eh idk about ISU. Their defense is poor.Think its just a battle of eh eh teams.

I don't know. Their tackling was poor that first series. But since then ISU's defense has been tough. Although I don't know about the playcalling from Northern. 3rd and one two times and they run out of the shotgun formation. Stupid.

The Hawks will have a tough game next week. ISU looking like world beaters right now PLUS they will have extra prep time (I'm sure they scheduled this game on Thursday for just that purpose).

The Hawks will have a tough game next week. ISU looking like world beaters right now PLUS they will have extra prep time (I'm sure they scheduled this game on Thursday for just that purpose).

World Beaters? LMAO!
Yes ISUcks is well on their way to the first of the 4 victories they will have all season.

Yes because handling Northern Ill = world beater

There is no doubt in my (I mean your) mind that ISU will win the national championship.

Northern Ill has the best defense I have EVER seen and ISU is killing them.