ISU Fans

Let me know if I am wrong, but I don't think a championship from the 80's has any bearing on the current season.... Which is all that matters. Stop living in the past.

ISU fan says, on local TV, he is going to stay warm waiting for gates to open by snuggling with his 7 other male friends in a tent.

He used the word snuggle.

Good to be a Hawk fan.

IAState could have ran the length of floor without dribbling and IAState fans would have boo'd the ref calling a travel. Their fans just seemed to have zero BB knowledge.

Not quite. the Cubs once made a World Series...years ago. (then again, perhaps that's analogous to ISU's Mo Valley title in the early 1900s). The Cubs also have one of the most revered venues in their sport, and undying legion of fans and are known as "lovable losers". There's nothing "lovable" about that clones. Their history is more "laughable"

You'll never see a fan base stick out their chests and act like they've just won the Super Bowl or knocked out Muhammad Ali more than when ISU beats Iowa. It is the quintessential example of "little brother syndrome"

Please stop posting and making a fool of yourself. Your act has gotten very old and your rants sure seem like you are indeed the "Lil Brother". Thank You.

Last edited:
In the last 30 years it's basically a dead heat. So unless you are 60 years old I don't see how it matters.

Bryce, you are usually levelheaded on here, and you don't stir things up much. Is there a reason that's not the case with you on CF? Is it because you know that CF will never ban a Cyclone fan despite how vulgar or rude they may be? I mean, jamba, mikem, ribsnwhiskey, and cyphillis are posters over there who never add anything to a thread, and that's just to name a few.

Latest posts