ISU Fans

I second that. Them rushing the court just proves that we are their superbowl. Whether it be in football or basketball. Especially when you are the favorite and are the team that has been to the tourney the last 2 years. Then again, I imagine after their football season this was the only game for the rest of the year outside of Kansas that they care about.

They get more pleasure from our losses than they do from their wins. I actually thought last night they might just be happy that they escaped with a win because of a game that our team lost...but nope. Ran their mouths like they led the whole game.

Let it go. Rushing the court is the perogative of the winner. The loser should just shut up and not embarrass themselves by ******* and moaning about how unfair life is.

I second that. Them rushing the court just proves that we are their superbowl. Whether it be in football or basketball. Especially when you are the favorite and are the team that has been to the tourney the last 2 years. Then again, I imagine after their football season this was the only game for the rest of the year outside of Kansas that they care about.

They get more pleasure from our losses than they do from their wins. I actually thought last night they might just be happy that they escaped with a win because of a game that our team lost...but nope. Ran their mouths like they led the whole game.

Most ISU fans under the age of 40 think ISU has been historically a really top program. I have no idea why they would think this as they haven't won hardly a thing.

Most ISU fans under the age of 40 think ISU has been historically a really top program. I have no idea why they would think this as they haven't won hardly a thing.

Most Iowa fans under 40 think the same thing. 2 can play this game. And Iowa has never won squat either.