ISU Fans

Let it go. Rushing the court is the perogative of the winner. The loser should just shut up and not embarrass themselves by ******* and moaning about how unfair life is.

Only if you have never won anything important...oh wait nm that is a good reason for you clowns to do so, never been there before huh loser.

I always find it humorous that you respond to me. I've never seen any of them.

But good game, good effort and all that.

Denial is the first step.

When has ISU's football team finished ranked in the top 20 in the last 100 years? ISU basketball has had some good moments but I believe Iowa still like 43-23 in the all time series.

I'm glad ISU is more competitive.

But historically ISU is a garbage arse mens sports program.

This is why we hate (some) ISU fans because you are like that wannabe little kid.

I saw two is-moo fans meet each other in a store today. Both agreed that Iowa should have won the game. They agreed how odd it was that is-moo couldn't buy a FT in the first half, then Iowa couldn't buy one at the end of the game.

They both said how impressed they were with Iowa. Then one said the reason that is-moo won was hilton magic.

That's when I threw up all over both of them. "Sorry. hilton magic," I said, Then i left.

ISU fans hate Iowa because ISU is a pimple on the face of college athletics. Iowa contributes positively to that face whereas ISU is something most people prefer to cover up and ignore. Iowa fans hate ISU fans because they don't realize this, and think that a 3 point victory in basketball makes their school far superior. I look forward to when Hoiberg leaves for the NBA so that ISU can go back to its rightful place in the cellar of college athletics. I never used to hate ISU, but their fans are so damn obnoxious and arrogant (when they have nothing to be arrogant about) that I just can't think positively about them in any way.

ISU fans hate Iowa because ISU is a pimple on the face of college athletics. Iowa contributes positively to that face whereas ISU is something most people prefer to cover up and ignore. Iowa fans hate ISU fans because they don't realize this, and think that a 3 point victory in basketball makes their school far superior. I look forward to when Hoiberg leaves for the NBA so that ISU can go back to its rightful place in the cellar of college athletics. I never used to hate ISU, but their fans are so damn obnoxious and arrogant (when they have nothing to be arrogant about) that I just can't think positively about them in any way.

Amen. They are the Cubs of collegiate sports, but they walk around like they're the damned Mets!

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching that replay of Craft and OSU hitting that buzzer beater in Iowa State's face during the NCAA tourney last year

Seriously, 90% of the stuff said in this thread is also said by Iowa State fans about Iowa fans.