ISU fans

B/c I was stating his exact weight. (facepalm) I'm sure he's not far off as Rivas is often wrong on the high end (listed at 175). Speaking of knowing nothing about college football, how's that recruit oh what's his name, Barkley Hill working out for ya? Still solid on ISU? GTFO, clownie.
Yup he hasnt gained an ounce since he has stepped on campus actually lost weight, playing weight next season will be 100! You know Fred Russell would take offense to your comments.

Last edited:
lmao, nothing better than an Iowa State commit changing his mind and coming to Iowa. Especially when the clowns come over here to make excuses for it.

229....NOT 250 yds. Plus as I said, they only went over 200 yards 3 times. They averaged 124 yard per game out of the RB position. Sorry, but facts are facts, and saying they averaged 250-300 yards when it was 229 is quit a stretch.

So, you are listing several games from later in the year?

I hate to break it to you, but a change in starter.. doesn't change your team's rushing average..

Just looking through ISU games confirms this.. just sweep all the other games earlier under the rug..

Listing disjointed games that support your argument doesn't make you right.. it actually just makes you look even worse (I can't fathom how that is possible over here for you).

229....NOT 250 yds. Plus as I said, they only went over 200 yards 3 times. They averaged 124 yard per game out of the RB position. Sorry, but facts are facts, and saying they averaged 250-300 yards when it was 229 is quit a stretch.
Pretty freaking good for a redshirt freshman.

So, you are listing several games from later in the year?

I hate to break it to you, but a change in starter.. doesn't change your team's rushing average..

Just looking through ISU games confirms this.. just sweep all the other games earlier under the rug..

Listing disjointed games that support your argument doesn't make you right.. it actually just makes you look even worse (I can't fathom how that is possible over here for you).
Change of quarterback is an offense changer, is it not? How did we beat Iowa? Through the air, how about Texas Tech? On the ground.

He was solid Sunday night from the recruiter I know, had a change of heart and will not redshirt next season in IC. Would need to redshirt at ISU. Where is the question?

You need to just walk away from the computer. You have absolutely no clue about who is going to RS or play or take a dump tomorrow. Whatever information you get or make up is wrong, so stop spreading it as gospel.

All of a sudden ISUer and every other clown is stating they have a backfield full of NFL 1st Round Draft picks so it would not matter if Hill came there b/c he would have been lucky to sit at the same dinner table as the rest. Give me a break. These are the sourest grapes I have ever seen.

The truth is that only an idiot would go to ISU over Iowa. That point is proved year in and year out in recruiting. I think Iowa has something like 44 active NFL players and ISU has 7. Most of these kids think they can get there as well, right or wrong. The best way is through the best program and its not even debatable who that is.

Just know someone inside the program who works with the staff, sorry? As for Hill again congrats, and yes I have said on this site since Iowa offered that Iowa would be a good place for him and would have not been stunned after Coker, McCall, Johnson and whoever else is leaving had left and openings on the depth chart resulted. I will never down grade a kid for his decision, wish him the best. I look forward to ISU playing him for 4 years, I am sure Knott and Klein will welcome him!

Guys like you make me laugh. So you know someone who works with the staff. IE he isn't a recruiter, and has no contact with the recruits. Yet that is enough to come on here and say Hill is solid, when you have no freaking clue. Then you say stuff like: "I watched Neally in the summer last year and he will move from 5th and contend for #1." Is this your "inside guy" again?
Or is just like every Hawkeye fan saying McCall was gonna be #1 rusher for Iowa after 9 carries......

You need to just walk away from the computer. You have absolutely no clue about who is going to RS or play or take a dump tomorrow. Whatever information you get or make up is wrong, so stop spreading it as gospel.

All of a sudden ISUer and every other clown is stating they have a backfield full of NFL 1st Round Draft picks so it would not matter if Hill came there b/c he would have been lucky to sit at the same dinner table as the rest. Give me a break. These are the sourest grapes I have ever seen.

The truth is that only an idiot would go to ISU over Iowa. That point is proved year in and year out in recruiting. I think Iowa has something like 44 active NFL players and ISU has 7. Most of these kids think they can get there as well, right or wrong. The best way is through the best program and its not even debatable who that is.
So you could tell me today with a straight face that he will redshirt this season?

Guys like you make me laugh. So you know someone who works with the staff. IE he isn't a recruiter, and has no contact with the recruits. Yet that is enough to come on here and say Hill is solid, when you have no freaking clue. Then you say stuff like: "I watched Neally in the summer last year and he will move from 5th and contend for #1." Is this your "inside guy" again?
Or is just like every Hawkeye fan saying McCall was gonna be #1 rusher for Iowa after 9 carries......
He was 100% correct with the White kid we are recruiting. Miami offered and there was said to be interest from White but I heard there wasnt and there are reports now that confirm that and he will be a Clone. So he missed on one, who gives a **** I dont get paid for wins and loses at ISU. Rhoads will find a replacement before signing day if he wants one.

229 is closer to my guess than what you were thinking huh? You cant stand it!

Your rushing average was 174 on the season.

Iowa State Cyclones 2011 Statistics - Team and Player Stats - College Football - ESPN

Are you talking about just 229 average from that selection of games you hand picked?

Those games don't change the games that happened before them.. if it makes you feel good to handpick a small window where you averaged more yards per game (Yet not what you said and not even in the range you suggested), enjoy it.. it just makes us all laugh at you even more. When you flat out say you averaged 250-300 yards at one point.. you are going to be called out for being wrong. Because, what you said was very wrong. At no point in time did your team carry that average for the season.. Not even when you handpicked a few games and ignored a whole bunch more that already occurred.

Dear ISU fan:

Is the megalomaniacal janitor, Paul Edwin Clark, still in business at Cyclown retort as your vox popoli?

How many academic departments and majors will ISU eliminate this year?
How many tenured faculty will be force-downsized in favor of untenured "instructors"?
Stay tuned.

:eek:

Your rushing average was 174 on the season.

Iowa State Cyclones 2011 Statistics - Team and Player Stats - College Football - ESPN

Are you talking about just 229 average from that selection of games you hand picked?

Those games don't change the games that happened before them.. if it makes you feel good to handpick a small window where you averaged more yards per game (Yet not what you said and not even in the range you suggested), enjoy it.. it just makes us all laugh at you even more. When you flat out say you averaged 250-300 yards at one point.. you are going to be called out for being wrong. Because, what you said was very wrong. At no point in time did your team carry that average for the season.. Not even when you handpicked a few games and ignored a whole bunch more that already occurred.
I am not going to argue on this point. When Barnett was brought in during the A&M game the whole offensive philosophy changed. He ran the zone read in high shool, there is no comparing Steele's ability to run that offense to Barnett's.

I hate to break it to you.. but if I couldn't stand it, I'd spend a lot more time on a fan forum for another school.

Get it?
Whats the difference with 10-15 Iowa fans that take up their time on CF? And the countless that check the site daily and then post links over here? I am one of maybe a handful that visit this site regularly, oh well.

I am not going to argue on this point. When Barnett was brought in during the A&M game the whole offensive philosophy changed. He ran the zone read in high shool, there is no comparing Steele's ability to run that offense to Barnett's.

Steele was the second coming of JC the first 3 games of the year. They couldn't run the ball as effectively with him under center, because the RB's that you think so highly of are kinda sh!tty really......Barnett opened up running room for the RB's, because he is a threat to run the ball. That doesn't mean that the RB's you have are all that good (cause they aren't), it just means that with a mobile running QB taking snaps, the RB will have a bit more room to run.

The leading RB rushers in those "great games" you listed were 80 yds, 60 yds, 54 yds, 61 yds, and against Texas tech you had 2 guys over 100 with 138 and 101......Your QB lead the team in rushing in 2 of the 5 games, and had 350 of the total yards rushed. Take away his numbers and you "avg" 159 yards per game from the RB on the ground in those games..

Face it, the numbers bear it out. Your RB's carrying the ball were ineffective most of the year, and were decent for a 5 game stretch. Yet that credit should go to Barnett, not the RB. If you think that Hill is scared of that kind of production in front of him (or any other RB for that matter coming out) then you don't understand football players.

Listening to ISUer, I am starting to think that the backfield will be like Ingram and Richardson or Jones, McFadden, and Hillis

Latest posts