ISU fans

truehawk

You guys are pretty quiet right now. You come out of nowhere to defdend your so called recruit's status. You acted like complete tools saying that Iowa had no chance. Sure were excited that we got him but I think I got more satisfaction out of you guys losing someone. Go back to whatever the clown board is called and sulk. Go Hawks.

You guys are pretty quiet right now. You come out of nowhere to defdend your so called recruit's status. You acted like complete tools saying that Iowa had no chance. Sure were excited that we got him but I think I got more satisfaction out of you guys losing someone. Go back to whatever the clown board is called and sulk. Go Hawks.

agreed. them coming and saying how solid he today put it over the top, for me.

Recruiting is tough. If a kid is willing to visit somewhere, he isn't 100% committed somewhere in the first place. Tough to lose a kid, but at least he is staying in the Hawkeye State!

I hope the msu shmucks aren't saying the same thing to us next week... :s
With some of the things Johnson has said about how he loves Iowa and he's a hawk and stuff he would have to be bipolar to switch and we wouldn't want that anyway.

ISU fans...that phrase alone always gives me pause. Why would anyone... become an ISU fan?

Ok, perhaps if you went to school there. I can understand that. It's the simple, default response. But even then...or perhaps, especially then... wouldn't you want to divest yourself of any association?

ISU is just so...well...high school.

Last edited:
Lesson taught to ISU fans. ISU may lead Iowa in number of in state recruits, but out of those ISU commits, only one now holds an offer to Iowa that still chose ISU. The rest of their in state commits don't hold Iowa offers. And the one that does hold an Iowa off is a 2* DE from cyclone country in Carroll. So the lesson is, if Iowa wants the kid, they're going to get them.

ISU fans...that phrase alone always gives me pause. Why would anyone... become an ISU fan? Ok, perhaps if you went to school there. I can understand that. But even then...or perhaps, especially then... wouldn't you want to divest yourself of any association? ISU is just so...well...high school.
Someone else asked this question. There was a thread titled why become an ISU fan a couple of months ago but I'm far too lazy to go find it.

ISU fans...that phrase alone always gives me pause. Why would anyone... become an ISU fan?

Ok, perhaps if you went to school there. I can understand that. It's the simple, default response. But even then...or perhaps, especially then... wouldn't you want to divest yourself of any association?

ISU is just so...well...high school.
Get over yourself. Your not that great. You went 7-6 and will be way down next year. Not trying to be a *****. Just the truth. And I'm not that upset about losing him. Other guys I'd rather hold on to.

Get over yourself. Your not that great. You went 7-6 and will be way down next year. Not trying to be a *****. Just the truth. And I'm not that upset about losing him. Other guys I'd rather hold on to.

What was your record this year?

Latest posts