Isaiah Armwood

Yeah, totally missed on that one. Trying to catch up during a business meeting. Need to stop trying to sneak peaks under the conference table.

Yeah, totally missed on that one. Trying to catch up during a business meeting. Need to stop trying to sneak peaks under the conference table.

During a business meeting, CAAR?... It's time for an intervention.

You have a serious HawkeyeNation addiction.

Chose George Washington. Oh well...

I've never seen any video of him nor have I watched any of his games. I'm a casual basketball fan and only 5'6" myself but, given he chose a team other than Iowa, he was probably not very good anyway and I bet he was scared of competition.

I've never seen any video of him nor have I watched any of his games. I'm a casual basketball fan and only 5'6" myself but, given he chose a team other than Iowa, he was probably not very good anyway and I bet he was scared of competition.

I hope that was a sarcastic post. Per TOS, he wanted to come to Iowa but his grades were not good enough to get into school here. Being afraid of the competition is likely the last thing any recruit would cite as not coming to Iowa.

I hope that was a sarcastic post. Per TOS, he wanted to come to Iowa but his grades were not good enough to get into school here. Being afraid of the competition is likely the last thing any recruit would cite as not coming to Iowa.

Are you sure about him wanting to come to Iowa? The only thing that I've read is Iowa did in fact cool on him and it may have been grade related, but all indications were that he wanted to stay close to his hometown (DC).