Is this the worst title game ever?

Worst Game ever I will say no. Alabama wasn't bad at all, they played a great game.

Worst performance by one team in BCS history without question yes. LSU was horrendous, how did that team go undefeated.

I'll add, worst ever performance by a QB in title game.

A team that didn't win their conference just won the national title. That makes total sense.

I'd say that Miami/Nebraska 2001 (2002 BCS Title Game) was on this level. Total domination by Miami.

Did anyone see that "DISCOVER BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - SOUTH FLORIDA - 2013" logo at the end of the game coverage?

people get over it, these are the two best teams in the nation (lsu nit playing like it) all this complaining about ok st would fair better in this game is getting really old. ok st lost to ISU, end of story. Oregon missed a field goal against USC, end of story. other teams had their chance and they blew it. bama is having one of the greatest defensive games in ncaa history tonight. ok so get over it. and bama just scored a td as i type this
This is highly questionable. Highly, highly questionable.Fact is, we're seeing the fruit of a rigged up system. It sucks.

system is not rigged, the regular season is like a playoff already where every game is important, we will nvr have a playoff, most likely a +1. but to say this system is rigged makes no sense, bama was the only team acceptable to play in this game cuz they lost to #1 lsu earlier. bama did more to get in this game then any other team.

A team that didn't win their conference just won the national title. That makes total sense.

It actually makes perfect sense when votes, computers, bowl games, and tradition decide national championship contenders.

and who would that be?

It was meant to be a joke, like South Florida* is targeted to be the next MNC. But then I saw you slipped in a response to me to a post I was serious about, which made my post look dumb. So I tried to delete it, but you caught it in a quote so now it's up there for all time and I look like an idiot. Well done, sir.

* I realize no such school exists. Edit: Double idiocy points for me. I thought it was Southern Florida. Need to hit the bed now.

Last edited:
It was meant to be a joke, like South Florida* is targeted to be the next MNC. But then I saw you slipped in a response to me to a post I was serious about, which made my post look dumb. So I tried to delete it, but you caught it in a quote so now it's up there for all time and I look like an idiot. Well done, sir.

* I realize no such school exists.

I'm quoting this one, too. You look dumb again. ;)

The SEC is built for this **** craptastic offense and dominate defense.

So what was Oklahoma and Oregon's excuse? They averaged like 50-60 points in the Big 12 and Pac 10. They ended up scoring 14 and 19 against Florida and Auburn.

It has nothing to do with SEC playing bad offense... top offenses in other conferences aren't able to do anything against it either. LSU ran right over Oregon's offense. Oregon went on to score 45 against Wisconsin and pretty much everyone they faced in the Pac 12. That's just how it is

Latest posts