Is this the worst title game ever?

Guys, since I am no longer watching can you let me know if I miss any wide reciever screens that go for .5 yards?

Yep Blackmon is a freaking stud and Weeden would probably be the best QB in that league. I would have loved to seen a defense battle vs offense. This game is the same ole Fg shootout.

Is it really a shootout when only team is kicking the FGs? Doesn't shootout imply it's going both ways.

I hope so, I'd like to think I'm not missing anything. More importantly I'd like for ESPiN to lay a huge egg.

people get over it, these are the two best teams in the nation (lsu nit playing like it) all this complaining about ok st would fair better in this game is getting really old. ok st lost to ISU, end of story. Oregon missed a field goal against USC, end of story. other teams had their chance and they blew it. bama is having one of the greatest defensive games in ncaa history tonight. ok so get over it. and bama just scored a td as i type this

can't wait for the fallout in the coming weeks... I have to think this is a much larger case for the +1

Latest posts