Is this the worst title game ever?

people get over it, these are the two best teams in the nation (lsu nit playing like it) all this complaining about ok st would fair better in this game is getting really old. ok st lost to ISU, end of story. Oregon missed a field goal against USC, end of story. other teams had their chance and they blew it. bama is having one of the greatest defensive games in ncaa history tonight. ok so get over it. and bama just scored a td as i type this[/QUOTE

Alabama had their chance and blew it too. they are playing tonight because they are in the sec. if Alabama was in any other conference OSU would be playing tonight

can't wait for the fallout in the coming weeks... I have to think this is a much larger case for the +1

One plus side of this game is, I think it's the beginning of the end for the SEC's reign. The SEC bias is going to take a big hit tonight.

Ohio St - national champs in 2013.

people get over it, these are the two best teams in the nation (lsu nit playing like it) all this complaining about ok st would fair better in this game is getting really old. ok st lost to ISU, end of story. Oregon missed a field goal against USC, end of story. other teams had their chance and they blew it. bama is having one of the greatest defensive games in ncaa history tonight. ok so get over it. and bama just scored a td as i type this

This is highly questionable. Highly, highly questionable.

Fact is, we're seeing the fruit of a rigged up system. It sucks.

Alabama had their chance and blew it too. they are playing tonight because they are in the sec. if Alabama was in any other conference OSU would be playing tonight

Exactly. One thing people miss is how messed up this was for LSU. Psychology has a lot to do with these bowl games, and LSU got the shaft. They go to Bama, beat them in their place, and then are told they have to play the same team again?

people get over it, these are the two best teams in the nation (lsu nit playing like it) all this complaining about ok st would fair better in this game is getting really old. ok st lost to ISU, end of story. Oregon missed a field goal against USC, end of story. other teams had their chance and they blew it. bama is having one of the greatest defensive games in ncaa history tonight. ok so get over it. and bama just scored a td as i type this

I dont know how you can defend this sh*t show. This is a terrible game. And as someone else mentioned Bama had their shot too and lost TO THE TEAM THEY ARE PLAYING TONIGHT!
There was no reason this should have been the title game, ESPN basically chose this game and it was a complete flop. There is nothing good that came out of this game tonight.

I dont know how you can defend this sh*t show. This is a terrible game. And as someone else mentioned Bama had their shot too and lost TO THE TEAM THEY ARE PLAYING TONIGHT!
There was no reason this should have been the title game, ESPN basically chose this game and it was a complete flop. There is nothing good that came out of this game tonight.

Perhaps it will lead to the demise of the BCS. Silver linings, people.

This is the worst title game ever just for the simple fact 2 schools from the same conference played for it. I would have rather seen LSU vs Oklahoma St.

Exactly. One thing people miss is how messed up this was for LSU. Psychology has a lot to do with these bowl games, and LSU got the shaft. They go to Bama, beat them in their place, and then are told they have to play the same team again?

I agree. This was really not fair for LSU, not that I care about them but the system seems pretty jacked up to me.
It would be interesting to talk to a Bama player in 20 years when they are wearing their national title rings and someone asks about their conference title rings from this year.

wow, that was a pretty boring game. i'm sure if it would have involved a big 10 team they wouldn't stop talking about how terrible the big 10 is...now what are they going to say. LSU's offense was terrible.

Worst Game ever I will say no. Alabama wasn't bad at all, they played a great game.

Worst performance by one team in BCS history without question yes. LSU was horrendous, how did that team go undefeated.

Latest posts