Is this the new basketball uniform top?

Since the youth jersey is marked down, I'm gonna guess it's an old 'consumer' jersey not intended to be a replica of actual uniforms.

The #35 jersey appears to be a replica of Mike Henderson's actual Alford-era uniform. I doubt the Hawks will be wearing either one next season.

OTOH, I didn't think we'd make a uniform change in February last year, and I'd have ridiculed anyone suggesting black numbers on black jerseys, and both those things happened, so who knows.

I hope it is on sale for a reason because I think those uniform tops are disgusting. It looks like something the Oregon Ducks would wear. We need to go with something classy and understated and go away from those damn black on black away uniforms!

They look good but someone posted a while back a replica jersey for Iowa that was awesome. Anyone still have it?

I hope it is on sale for a reason because I think those uniform tops are disgusting. It looks like something the Oregon Ducks would wear. We need to go with something classy and understated and go away from those damn black on black away uniforms!

^^^This^^^

The impact font has to go. This or nothing:
50727437.jpg

Palpatine,

Although I agree with your post, for some reason I just don't trust you.... Can't quite but my finger on it, though.

Your distrust blinds you, LG. Now you will experience the full power of the dark side.

Does anyone know how they would go about the process of new uni's? Do the players have input? Within boundaries, I would like to think they would have a say in the matter. Basketball seems to be a little different than football when it comes to uniforms as well regarding players' input - maybe that's just my thinking. I think we go with the "wings" like we did for a year or so w/ Hayden. How the heck did those things ever get the ok, anyway?!!?1 - Go Hawks!

Does anyone know how they would go about the process of new uni's? Do the players have input? Within boundaries, I would like to think they would have a say in the matter. Basketball seems to be a little different than football when it comes to uniforms as well regarding players' input - maybe that's just my thinking. I think we go with the "wings" like we did for a year or so w/ Hayden. How the heck did those things ever get the ok, anyway?!!?1 - Go Hawks!

I thought the players had input in the process. Wasn't it a few years ago the players picked the design that looked like their shirts were hanging halfway down their shorts?

Latest posts