Is Sparty Falling Apart?

Hopefully Izzo fixes them by Saturday. At least for that game, for the Indiana games too

Nebraska plays Sparty well but I'm actually annoyed. Our wins over them were awesome and they're screwing it up. Oh well, we're just gonna have to get more.

Can't play thug ball anymore. So they lose to the fuskers. Lol

I really think you are on to something here. Izzo's entire defensive philosophy is no longer being allowed to play out during games. Straight up D is now required and Izzo is lost.

Lose to Lil' Debby Nebby at home?? LMAO!;)

I really think you are on to something here. Izzo's entire defensive philosophy is no longer being allowed to play out during games. Straight up D is now required and Izzo is lost.

Lose to Lil' Debby Nebby at home?? LMAO!;)

Yep. No more holding, hand checking and mugging.

It's a shame for Nebraska that they had such a poor non conference. They might have been able to make a run for the dance but it might be too late now. I believe they have lead in the second half at some point in all their conference games besides against us.

I don't really think Sparty is done quite yet. Izzo has got to wake up, figure out his rotation, and realize these rule changes aren't going anywhere. Losing to Iowa is somewhat excusable because we're just better right now, but you can't lose to Bucky and Nebby.

Good news is that West Virginia is going to lose. We'll probably jump 3 more teams in the rankings next Monday... as long as we keep winning...

We broke them
maybe your being a little sarcastic but I think you're on to something here. after watching the sappy, forbes, valentine Journey and the way MSU has owned Iowa for years, I do think that got in their heads -- especially the way sappy shut down forbes.

maybe they're thinking "their senior season and lil' brother owns them."

Same thing that happened to the football team is happening to the basketball team. Schedule is making them look better than they are. MSU is ranked on name only. Maryland will be a real test for this team. We beat them, and we're real. Until then, we're no different than the 12-0 football team, vaporware.

Last edited: