Is Matt as dedicated as Long?

facepalm2ic7copyrl2.jpg

I don't understand why guys do this. Take the underage drinking ticket and give him your actual ID. Its not that big of deal. But running from a cop is a big deal.
Its like if you get into a high speed car chase running from a cop because he saw you not wearing your seatbelt.
Dumb.
I suppose his logic was probably somewhat inhibited....

anybody else remember when i was talking about longs partying earlier in the year???

think it was an isu fan saying he doesn't party

love it!

Wait a second, are you telling me that an ISU student-athlete had a run-in with the law? That's impossible! I thought that only happened in Iowa City.

I don't understand why guys do this. Take the underage drinking ticket and give him your actual ID. Its not that big of deal. But running from a cop is a big deal.
Its like if you get into a high speed car chase running from a cop because he saw you not wearing your seatbelt.
Dumb.
I suppose his logic was probably somewhat inhibited....

yeah i agree with you, but the article did say it was 'found on him.' If he was arrested, he would have been searched and given a ticket just for having it whether he gave it to them or not. Am i the only one that find the most embarrassing part to be that he couldn't run from a female cop and get away? You're a Div 1 wrestler for crying out loud! i don't care how drunk you are.

I keep telling my wife that ISU(ck) athletics is a comedy show that just keeps on bringing the laughs.

its where he is from and if you know anything about the town you'd understand why this wouldn't be a shock to many

yeah i agree with you, but the article did say it was 'found on him.' If he was arrested, he would have been searched and given a ticket just for having it whether he gave it to them or not. Am i the only one that find the most embarrassing part to be that he couldn't run from a female cop and get away? You're a Div 1 wrestler for crying out loud! i don't care how drunk you are.

At least it was a trained cop that caught him...it's not nearly as bad as Oregon's QB being caught by your average, run of the mill, frat boy after a long chase on foot!

its where he is from and if you know anything about the town you'd understand why this wouldn't be a shock to many

So Pin2win, you have good experiences with Creston? I grew up just 15 miles east of Creston. Went there a lot in high school, since it was the biggest town close to us.

Latest posts