Is Matt as dedicated as Long?

Am i the only one that find the most embarrassing part to be that he couldn't run from a female cop and get away? You're a Div 1 wrestler for crying out loud! i don't care how drunk you are.

Its like 3 years ago in West Des Moines a member of the state champion and top 10 national record holding 4x100 meter relay team at valley tried running from the cops and failed.

sp i went to college with a bunch of people from around creston area and a few from there and ive heard plenty of stories about the long brothers and other wrestlers on the creston team. but mainly just the town in general lol

sp i went to college with a bunch of people from around creston area and a few from there and ive heard plenty of stories about the long brothers and other wrestlers on the creston team. but mainly just the town in general lol

I grew up 10 miles east of Creston quite a few years ago. My parents still live in the area and I would back up Pin2win's assessment.

This is also the town that just had the police chief and a top deputy convicted of raping a bartender at the local country club.

This is just a rough town with lots of alchol and not much else for the typical Saturday evening entertainment.

I grew up 10 miles east of Creston quite a few years ago.

This is also the town that just had the police chief and a top deputy convicted of raping a bartender at the local country club.QUOTE]

Hawkinaclonehouse--where did you live? I went to East Union many years ago. Graduated in 1988.

I partied with on of the perpetrators that you mentioned above in high school/college. Was kind of surprised to hear his name when that story broke.

there were some earlier threads in the year when i called long out on his off the mat fun and someone bashed me for it. even after the first id charge

Latest posts