Is anyone going to go watch this team in a bowl game

I will watch them on TV. As big as a hawk fan as I am I have only been to one bowl game since 82 and that was the 2014 Outback. If the hawks are on right around new years I like to watch those games and watch the hawks on TV.

This team just has an overall poor offensive line and it shows playing the tough defenses in the Big.

Yes, because I’m apparently a masochist. No other reason I keep watching Brian Ferentz coached offense.

Bowl games are fucking stupid nowadays outside the NY6 and playoff games. Those should be the only ones that exist. It should be something special that you earn like it used to be.

This time of year after the regular season I shift into wrestling and basketball mode, I will have the bowl game on but not get very invested in watching it. And that’s any year.

I will watch I won’t have shit going on that Saturday anyway….especially if the weather is bad.

If the Hawks end up in Florida we may go since will already be in Tampa this year for Christmas and New Years. If I recall it’s 90 miles or so to Orlando.

Now, if I can find a dentist open that day then all bets are off.

Ironic and sad to see....

We'll go from playing in a game where the nation was watching and cared, to a game with the exact opposite.

If I didn't have a major vacation planned next year I would jump at a chance to go the bowl game. If it's in a warm place like Florida, Arizona or California. No Pin Stripe.

Would this bowl have been a different selection had WI gone to BIg10 championship and lost rather than us?

Latest posts