Is anyone going to go watch this team in a bowl game

If you want to sell tickets to your bowl would you select this team and their offense? I know one bowl will have to take them, but if I'm on a selection committee I'm saying hard pass. Not that the game matters much but thinking this will be the lowest Iowa turnout for a game in the last 40 years. We can blame whatever variant they are pushing in a few weeks.

Yep, but not bad considering I had them finishing 6-6 after the Wisconsin game.

How do you have such a terrible offense?
Ya, I'm kind of like meh at this point. I agree, we had a moral victory getting to the title game anyway and got some hardware in the process.

Even with us getting blown out, you still want to play in this game no matter what.

Agree, that offense is putrid as can be and if we ever want to win the Big Ten it will take a major upgrade.

I will turn it on but probably not pay much attention. My focus has drastically shifted to the basketball team the last 10 years. They may lose, but so much fun to watch. The football team is beyond boring. Every coach knows exactly what they are going to do.... even when it works it's boring.

I for one am glad we're going to a minor bowl game. All those extra practices will iron out the offensive woes....right?

Think anyone will opt out playing in a meaningless game?

Hey, Deuce ol’ buddy. Say, man, where ya’ goin’? Can’t we talk about this first? How ‘bout a brand new private locker with a private massage person? Would you like to ‘start’ in the next game?

Latest posts