Iowa's class ranked 11th out of 12 in the B1G according to Rivals.

Wow. There is absolutely no reason why Iowa football, with its facilities, fan base, track record for producing NFL talent, and relatively recent history of program success on the field, should EVER get out recruited by Indiana.

Oh, I can think of at least one reason why a recruit would take a pass on the ol' Alma Mater....

1334247171_Greg%20Davis.jpg

Yes I am mad mr scorpion. I'm mad that people can't understand that Captain Kirk is working very hard. He finished 8th in the country 3 times in a row back when N'Sync was the biggest band in the world. Have some respect for our awesome coach or as the great N'Sync said...go "Bye bye bye".

Yes I am mad mr scorpion. I'm mad that people can't understand that Captain Kirk is working very hard. He finished 8th in the country 3 times in a row back when N'Sync was the biggest band in the world. Have some respect for our awesome coach or as the great N'Sync said...go "Bye bye bye".
Dude, you are either a clown fan or what happens when brothers and sisters hook up. < I do understand those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Well, he does have the Ryan Gosling derp eyes. So that's something.

Dude, derp eye is a serious condition. Dude can probably only see half the field and has threatened litigation if he is fired or not re-upped. He will say the U violated the Americans with Disabilities Act or something.

Alright, Kurt, the joke was funny and we'll never second guess you again. Any chance you can get O'Keefe back??????

I wait for the spring practice topics as every member of this class is declared to be diamond in the rough who will be all big ten in a few years.

It's hard to give the proper attention to recruiting when you're off from Thanksgiving to early February. Capt loves his new deal.... work a bit during the meat of the season and get the holidays off for $3.9 mil.

I wait for the spring practice topics as every member of this class is declared to be diamond in the rough who will be all big ten in a few years.

I was thinking the same thing, but for the reason that none of these recruits are worthy of a scholarship based on the majority of the posters here. Guess since it's already known how they will pan out we don't even need to wait to spring practices. It's amazing how many experts we have here to say a kid can or can't compete and will or won't help the program.

There really isn't much of a difference between 4-12, there just isn't. OSU and MICH are far and away above everyone with Neb being pretty dang good class on paper anyway.

I was thinking the same thing, but for the reason that none of these recruits are worthy of a scholarship based on the majority of the posters here. Guess since it's already known how they will pan out we don't even need to wait to spring practices. It's amazing how many experts we have here to say a kid can or can't compete and will or won't help the program.

Right on. There is no reason to doubt the program.

Right on. There is no reason to doubt the program.

I'm not saying there's no reason to doubt the program. I'm simply saying that the majority of the posters have wrote off these recruits before they've even stepped foot on campus. While Kirk may have gave us reason to doubt the program, these recruits haven't given us a reason to doubt them yet. I'm not saying they'll pan out, I'm simply saying at this point I don't think it's fair to them for the fanbase to write them off without even giving them a chance.

I'm not saying there's no reason to doubt the program. I'm simply saying that the majority of the posters have wrote off these recruits before they've even stepped foot on campus. While Kirk may have gave us reason to doubt the program, these recruits haven't given us a reason to doubt them yet. I'm not saying they'll pan out, I'm simply saying at this point I don't think it's fair to them for the fanbase to write them off without even giving them a chance.

Its not about them because youre right we dont know. However when a coach is driving a program into the ground and then you see a low ranking recruiting ranking....well that doesnt sit well. However I dont think the program is in trouble because of talent. Iowa has the worst in game coach in D1.

Its not about them because youre right we dont know. However when a coach is driving a program into the ground and then you see a low ranking recruiting ranking....well that doesnt sit well. However I dont think the program is in trouble because of talent. Iowa has the worst in game coach in D1.

If you want to quote me, do it in context.....

You are consistent while discussing KF.......consistently negative. It just gets old, we all get it, you don't like his coaching, you want him out, the programs sucks, he is a terrible D1 coach, KF is delusional, blah, blah, blah.

Latest posts