Iowa VS. Who Is Bethune Cookman Game Thread

He was 2/3 from 3, had 8 points and 3 boards. He had one turnover? Quite the liability. Patrick imo looks a lot fuller and has put on weight as well. They scored 54 and shot 60% from the field and 50% from 3, how much more efficient and full throttle would you like?
No doubt he has moments but it goes both ways. He still has this methodical, physical awkwardness in his game when dribbling, driving and just doesn’t seem as instinctual as all others have looked in keeping the ball moving and making his own moves. D is still very below avg. As stated, just not the same amount of physical / skills improvement as I see in all others.

Hey, I’ll take his 10-12 points every night as long as he hits open 3s and doesn’t try to do too much handling. Still think he’ll have some athletic limitations against P5 teams as have seen in previous years.

Jbo and Luka are both currently Iowa Wolves. You probably already knew that.
Actually I haven't been thinking much about Iowa BB other than listening a bit to the Truman game. Too early. More thinking about the IL game I was at and how that game could have gone differently. IL is improved but not great it appears.

Actually I haven't been thinking much about Iowa BB other than listening a bit to the Truman game. Too early. More thinking about the IL game I was at and how that game could have gone differently. IL is improved but not great it appears.

You might want to take a look at the schedule. The non-con games are going to be fun, we are going to know pretty early what this team does and doesn't have.

I like seeing Big O have a good night. He never really broke out but his attitude is awesome. Happy for him.

He B a role player, and is a bit more mobile without 20 more pounds

If we need to keep someone away from the basket, Ogy is the guy, same as he did against Purdue
in the Big Championship game

No doubt he has moments but it goes both ways. He still has this methodical, physical awkwardness in his game when dribbling, driving and just doesn’t seem as instinctual as all others have looked in keeping the ball moving and making his own moves. D is still very below avg. As stated, just not the same amount of physical / skills improvement as I see in all others.

Hey, I’ll take his 10-12 points every night as long as he hits open 3s and doesn’t try to do too much handling. Still think he’ll have some athletic limitations against P5 teams as have seen in previous years.
Oh for sure he’s awkward, but he’s also kind of a freak and huge matchup problem for most because of his length and bounce. He has a funky way for sure and sometimes it’s like Bambi on ice but he’s one of our top 5 for sure. I think he’ll be one of our most improved players as the season plays out.

Fran played some weird lineups the back half of the first, likely to do so again here shortly or this would be even uglier. How many points will this team average?

Think they will be up to par as the season winds on

Need to give the reserves valuable playing time

Bowen is going to be a player, Josh Dix needs to make his first three-point basket

Going to be another high-scoring team, and difficult to stop

Excellent court awareness and precise passing which will be more noticeable as the season
progresses

Kris Murray is a bit of a decoy and still scores somewhat unnoticeably

This is going to be a fun team to watch

Perkins is rather improved from his progress last season as the season went on and on

It's going to be All Good

:cool:

Who was it who used to tell me Austin Ash couldn’t get a scholly to a d1 school on here?

He is absolutely scorching earth at The Citidel so far, not only could he get a scholarship he’s that teams leading scorer.

Oh for sure he’s awkward, but he’s also kind of a freak and huge matchup problem for most because of his length and bounce. He has a funky way for sure and sometimes it’s like Bambi on ice but he’s one of our top 5 for sure. I think he’ll be one of our most improved players as the season plays out.

Patrick is rather unconventional and nobody knows what the F he is going to to with the ball EVER

He is a capable scorer and very difficult to contain

He an essential part of the equation

And, undeniably fun to watch

He had perhaps the best game against the Spiders

Latest posts