Iowa vs Villanova Championship Game Thread

Since when did Marble become a terrible free throw shooter?? He also needs to take better shots from the field. He forced some ugly shots in the first half.

I think the good game vs Xavier is making him more confident than he should be. The scouts on the sidelines could be making him do some dumb things too.

Those idiots realize that playing a top 15 Iowa team is a good thing for them don't they?

You have to remember who you're talking about. Those are the fans who blamed their blowout loss to Texas a few years back on the officiating.

One thing I noticed about Nova against Kansas last night and that is that they are a very streaky team. They would pull away from Kansas and then get sloppy and let Kansas creep back into the game.

I thought the refs couldn't decide how much physical play they wanted to allow. But they were consistently inconsistent with calls going both ways.

The offensive fouls on White and Marble were ridiculous. At least if you are going to call that crap, call it every time. Not just when Iowa has the ball. Bell sent Gesell flying with a forearm shiver on one of his drives.

I heard that Kansas is hanging out at the 18 and under arcade, waiting till Iowa wins, so that they can go get their cool bronze medals!

Latest posts