Iowa vs Villanova Championship Game Thread

"If Villanova stops turning it over they'll be in this"

No kidding. We're kind of good at forcing those though.

Nova hit the ball again after a make, that should have been a T after the warning in the first half

white looks like the same guy... can only score off of transition and loose garbage.

Still no real threat to shoot the ball.

Now we got a lot of other guys who can so not a big deal - but if he has any hope of basketball after college he better snap to.

White struggles in the half court. He made some great plays last night in the break. Against Xavier and again tonight he hasn't had those opportunities and thus struggles.

Man you guys are petty on the officials. I thought t was a well called half.

All I ask is equality in ref'ing. If you're going to allow physical play, allow it both ways. If you're going to call ticky-tack, call it both ways. I thought the refs called a fair half. I just thought they were a little inconsistent in the amount of contact they were allowing at different points during the game. But they did so in an equal fashion.

I don't care about this stuff normally but has Van Gundy said anything about Iowa players aside from making fun of Woodbury yesterday?

I don't understand why we keep dribbling into double teams on the baseline. It's never never land. You're either going to turn it over, get double teamed, get a charge, or a combo of those things.

Latest posts